Chapter 8: admitting my true feelings for you

Theo's pov
The next day it was a Sunday morning. I haven't taken a step out the house since Friday. I wasn't ready to face what happened between me and Wes. I'm not sure if I can handle it come Monday. Why did I feel like this if I was feeling something with Liam. I don't know what I am I going to do. As the day ended my fear of tomorrow setting in I just didn't know what to do with myself. I was getting ready for bed when I got a text.

Hey we need to talk it was from Liam

What is it? I texted him

I'll tell you after school in the chours room he replied

Okay. Is it bad? I asked him

No not really its just something I've been working on.

Okay

I went to sleep that night I could barely sleep probably the worst night of my life for sleeping wise. The next morning was a real heavy headache since I couldn't sleep worth shit last night. I got ready since now I can finally take my car out now since its the second week of school. I went out of the house for the first time since that Friday everything felt so weird in ways that I didnt even understand. I went though my morning like a regular morning. When I saw Greg he looked happy. So did Phill. I was about to go over there when no other than shay stopped me.

"Hey Theo" she said she looked horrible today I don't even know why she is trying to talk to me.

"Hi shay look I would love to stay and chat but I got to go see my friends" I said to her trying to brush her off of me this weekend must have been hell for her

"Look before you go I wanna say something" she said
"What?" I said

"Can't we just be friends please?" She said

"If I say yes will you leave me alone" I said to her.

"Yes" she said

"Okay" I said leaving her behind me. I went to my homeroom. I just wanted to be left alone till i knew what Liam wanted. I was heading over to the table the guys where talking about I was ignoring them I didn't want to hear them today. I saw Wes I went there to see him

"Hey" I said

"Um hi?" He said like he was confused

"Are we still friends" I asked him

"Um yeah look we are friends okay but look Liam really likes you I know because I hung with and he is all that he talks about but for his past please don't do him the way You did me" he said to me I never really thought that Wes would be saying this to me.

"Wes I'm sorry about what happened between us" I said to him

"I know you're sorry but maybe it's time for both of us to move on" he said to me and as much as I hate it. It's the truth I have to let go of what me and Wes had and finally move on and even if it's me moving on with Liam i can't shake that feeling that me and him have something together. I went to my first class of the day. The day seemed like it went by so slow. As if it didn't want me so see what Liam wanted to tell me. It's like how I wanted to know know so bad I didn't even pay attention in class. Finally lunch. This time with Greg and that pretty much all that was there. He is really and truly the only one that I can tell what happened without him outing me. As I sat the table. He was with Wes I didn't know that they knew each other.

"What is this?" I asked

"Uh" Wes said

"It's fine Wes" I said making Wes and Greg both loosening up now