Chapter 20: making up isnt easy

Theo's pov

Those two weeks were the hardest of my life being away from Liam and letting him go and do him I stood away from him till I couldn't stand it anymore like what Wes said it was just so damn hard. I broke it off with shay I couldn't do it I told her to stay away from me and the entire school knew about it. Everyone did. April has been trying to get with me since then I don't want her epically since she was one of the main reasons was she black mailed Liam into staying away from me. I was going to tell Liam that I don't care anymore. I love him and I wasn't going to let nobody stop me not this time. I was walking out of my last class of the day. It was in my mind that I was going to tell him. I am going to tell him that I still want no matter what I was heading into the chours room when April stopped me.

"Hey Theo" April said overly flirting with me

"Hey April" I said to her

"Where are you heading?" She asked

"To see Liam" I said

"Why" she said

"Because I want to" I said

"Why! Why do you not want to be with me?" April said

"Because I don't okay" theo said

"Fine then I'll just tell everyone that you were with Liam Sherri" April said as she left

"April wait" i said running after her. As I met her outside. I saw her not even crying about it.

"Why do you not see it I care more about you than him!" She said

"Because April I don't I just don't I'm in love with Liam and that's it" I said

"Fine I'm not stopping you anymore about it" she said

"Alright" I said as I walked back in I saw shay exiting the chours room i entered the chours room "Theo?" He said as I stood there and I saw him. Standing there. I wanted to cry because I know everything that is going on. Everything that is happening to us.

"Hi Liam" I said to him

"Wh-what are you doing here?" He said

"I wanted to see if you were okay" i said "you are aren't you" i asked

"Yeah I'm fine" I said to him

"Good hey look what happened two weeks ago  was-" I was cut off

"Don't talk about two weeks ago please" he said to him

"Liam I know about shay sending the video to you" I said "I know about April and what she did to you and me but please don't shut me out"

"I'm not shutting you out" He said to him "I'm protecting you"

"From shay outing me in front of the school?!" I yelled at me "yeah I know about that too I'm in love with you Liam and I've never wanted to be with you so bad I'm in love with Liam and I know you are too I've never wanted anything else in this world than you and even if that means me making a fool of myself to impress you to be with you is everything I've ever wanted I'm in love with you Liam I don't know how many times I've said that but I am and I'm at the point where I'm in love with you and I don't care who knows ever since I first saw you and you got that attitude with me. I've been wanting to tell you that I'm in love with you I don't care the fucking scholarships I don't care about the damn football team I don't care about what everyone says about a star football player dating a guy and I'm in love with you and quite frankly I don't give a damn who says what the hell they wanna say" i said to him taking his hand into mine I looked at him as I said to him as everything that has happened I still wanted him I love him so much "I've been in love with you for so long I've been in love with you since I first heard you sing I just knew that you were someone that is special to me" i said to he was inches from my face. My heart was racing I wanted this. I wanted everything that was him. I closed my eyes as I took my arms and wrapped around his waist. I looked into his eyes as I saw him inches away from my face. I am wanting to know what is about to happen. I didn't want to pull away. My hands grew tighter on his arms. I knew what was going on.