Chapter 1

It's finally the day I've waited what seems forever for... I'm meeting Justin and going to the Believe Tour i've counted the days down and finally it's here I got on train bursting with excitement.

I started talking to other Beliebers about what I'm excited for most, as the train stoped I realise I'm at the arena my heart is pounding as I screamed and ran towards the doors.

Ive been in the que for m&g for about a hour everyone is buzzing with excitement, It's my turn next to go in for m&g my heart is pounding as 'my name is Justin & this is how I drum comes into my mind' and all the reasons I love him also come into my mind, my hands are all sweaty as I bounce with excitement my everything is in the next room hurry up all ready!

The security guard walked over to me it's your turn he mumbled I walked into the room, Justin slowly turned around his face lit up his eyes sparkling with deep dimples spread across his cheeks. "Hey beautiful what's a girl like you doing here" he said softly with a inner cent smile.

'Of course I am Justin I've supported since the beginning your my lifesaver I'd be lost without you, you have no idea how much you mean to me and the late nights I've been awake thinking of you waiting for you to notice me"

Justin's face fell as tears formed and his eyes went red a tear spilled over his eye as it ran down his soft face. He huged me tight I feeling his wet face pressed against mine, his warm breathe whispered in your ear 'Kira all those nights you couldn't sleep I've been there scrolling though your timeline slowly falling in love with you wanting to call you and say how much you mean to me, I'm so happy your here in my arms I can't believe I'm finally telling you this!

I turned to look at him and taken by surprise as he kissed me on the lips, his soft lips pressed against mine kissing me passionately. I felt everything around me fade away in that moment it was just me and Justin the sparks were uncontrollable!

I pushed him away breaking the kiss as I heard a cough from behind us it was Alfredo he'd walked in on us 'ooo who's this Justin whos this' he giggled 'This is Kira she's a Belieber!" Justin said excited. 'Im not silly Justin I know you too well I've seen you looking at pictures of her before.

Justin shuffled his feet his face looking towards the ground his cheeks red like a rose. 'Alfredooo shhh your embarrassing me' he mumbled. Covering his face with his hands, I slowly grasped his hands pulling them away from his perfect face 'don't be embarrassed Justin' I kissed his cheek holding his hands my fingers in his, Justin's thumb gliding over mine comforting me making me smirk. 'Lets swap numbers' justin said sweetly. I got out my phone to give Justin my number.. as the security guard pulled me away 'your turn is finished the concert start in 5 minutes you need you leave' he demanded

'don't touch her' Justin shouted as I dropped my phone and the security pushed me out the door. Kira shouted Justin 'meet me after the show'

Justin's pov

I can't believe how much chemistry there was between us when I kissed her! I wonder if she felt it to I could kiss her all day.

She makes me feel so nervous she had no idea about my feelings for her, I don't think I realised how strong they were till now.

As I touched my lips I couldn't stop thinking out our kiss it was wow... Her lips are so soft I thought as I licked mine.

I can't just ask her out we have to get to know each other and of course I must respect my fans,

but being with her wow I feel amazing I can be myself and not care if I look silly! If only we could of had longer to talk, didn't get the chance to get her number to arrange a meet up!

'Justin it's your lucky day Kira has left her phone what's should we do' Alfredo said.

I couldn't believe it yes a reason we can get in touch! Pass it fredo I know what I'm gonna do with it' hmm how can I give it to her I thought and then I got it the best idea ever I was going to....

'Justin!' My mum cut me off. Why arnt you ready your Beliebers are waiting for you!

This made me smile she was right my family were waiting but most of all so was she & she was defiantly not ready for what was about to happen!

Kiras pov 

I just got into my seat I can't think straigt what just happened? I can't stop smiling! He told me he's falling in love with me feels like a dream! I was so lost in my own world that i disnt even realise my phone was missing! The concert was about to start when I heard Justin? 'hey guys I need you help! Kira are you out there I know you are, Kira I have your phone' the crowed started chanting my name! It was so embarrassing, but cute at the same time. There you are he said. I looked up Justin was pointing towards me hey babe he said.

The crowed screamed as Justin pulled me up on stage, everyone make some noise for Kira he said they screamed louder. She's someone special like every single one if you hear tonight, she is a Belieber too, she's tonight's OLLG he explained putting his hands around my waist hugging me from behind.

What I thought I’m his OLLG too okay this must be a dream! I couldn't stop shaking I couldn't breathe the lights were so bright and the crowd so loud! Justin was dancing around me serenading me he held my hand stroking it making me shiver, getting down on one knee as he then kissed it playfully winking at me.

He put my arms around his neck; the skin there was soft and sweaty. While my fingers entwined with the short strands on wet hair lying on the back of his neck, Goosebumps raised on the side of neck where the vein was bulged throbbing due to the high notes he reached.

 As we slowed danced finally he crowned me as the song finished.

It made no sense to me, why has he chose me he has so many beautiful Beliebers then I smiled. He chose me I thought again he smiled at me as the lights went out and he cheekily grabbed my waist as we walked off stage.

Meet me at the bus he said Alfredo will take you I dunno what this is but I wanna spend more time with you I giggled what's funny he asked nothing it's just when I arrived I didn't think you knew I existed and now were here. He laughed and kissed my cheek I can't wait to hang out after the show he whispered to me see you in a hour.