Chapter 4

Kiras Pov

“Thanks for breakfast Kiras mum” Justin said “Oh Justin that’s like me calling you Kira’s boyfriend please just call me Wendi” “mum god sake were going upstairs” I mumbled embarrassed grabbing Justin’s hand walking out of the kitchen.

“Oh are we Kira, does that mean I get to see your room” Justin said excitedly. I gave him a dirty look quickly breaking it into a smile; it’s so hard trying to stay serious with him. “Okay I’m going to warn you now before you go in; there are some umm posters of you in my room…” I admitted.

Justin stormed into my room laughing “Wow I should of known you’re a stalker, think I’ll get my coat and leave before it’s too late and you lock me in the basement”

“Justin it’s not funny, I never thought in a million years you’d ever know me let alone ever come into my room” “ No I think its really sweet I just wish you’d of told me before coz now I’m going to have to put pictures of you up know so it don’t look scary” Justin bursted out laughing.

I slapped his arm and pushed him onto the bed, without thinking as he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him lying on the bed. “Well we got to stop meeting like this missy, if I didn’t know you better id of thought you just want to get it on” I sighed “Ooh im only joking baby lighten up” he teased.

“Oh thanks you calling me fat now great” “Oh my god really”, he signed collapsing onto the bed.

“your perfect id never call a girl over weight its disgusting to talk to a girl that way” “Yes it is” I looked away tempted to laugh he’s so gullible.

“Hey has anyone ever told you your sexy when you’re mad” as I turned around he was giving me the sexy gaze. He sat up pulling me close “Because you are, very sexy” he whispered.

He lent in kissing me, this kiss was different, more gentle but still passionate.

Holding my face with his warm hands. Brushing my hair back with his fingers, lowering his hands gently touching my jaw with his fingertips.

Justin’s fingers high on my cheek bones just below my eye, lightly tracing along my neck from the bottom of my ear to my collarbone causing the blonde hairs on my arm to rise.

Placing his hand on my knee the warmth of his hand on my cool skin, running his hand along my thigh.

Moving my hair to one side he started to kiss my neck. Running his hand down my spine. I love the sensation as he caresses my neck, as he arches my head back and lightly brushes his lips on my skin.

“Not in my house please you guys” my mum interrupted while walking passed my room washing basket in her hands, looking through the crack of the open door.  I jumped up fixing my top flustered. Mum giggled “I’m going downstairs now.. Leave the door open or come down okay”

She walked down the stairs laughing to herself as I covered my face with my hands completely embarrassed. “Hey come here” Justin snickered rubbing my arms.

“That escalated quicker than I expected” he continued laughing. “Justin!” I wined. “But on a serious note I don’t want you to ever feel pressured into anything okay, that went a little fast my fault well takes it slower”

“You’re the perfect guy you know that” I smiled.  “Come here pretty girl lie with me” Justin asked. We laid there my hand on his torso, my head on his chest hearing his steady heartbeat.