Chapter 3

Justin’s pov

I think today has been one of the best days, just me and Kira having a laugh and enjoying each other’s company. We walked across the cliffs, along the beach talking we even managed to go for a swim the sea was beautiful, clear and warm. Also got to see Kira in her bikini which was a bonus haha we even had a sweet picnic! Life at the beach is different, you forgot your surroundings and the time flies you follow the sun.

I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm. I always feel I can be myself in a calm place like this, I get lost in my own thoughts.  It’s a good place to think especially when you’re with someone. I’m happy I’m with Kira but I don’t know what we are, we’ve only spent a little bit of time together and I don’t want to rush into anything.  

“What you thinking about Justin?” she said with concern. “Nothing babe just thinking, I just don’t know how to go about this. I like you I just think we should spend more time together, I want to know you more!”

I like you too, I thinking spending time together is a good idea! We should make the most of being here as we need to head back soon she explained. I looked around the sun was setting wow where’s the time gone!

She was right I thought! Your daydreaming again Justin she said splashing me with water. Hey I shouted trying to be serious; she giggled covering her face with her hand and ran away. She’s such a tease I thought smirking as I ran after her. I caught up to her wrapping my hands around her waist swinging her around she screamed while I held her tighter, almost dropping her ice cream. I slowly put her down her arms around my neck are lips close!

I thought about when we kissed I wanted to kiss her. Kiss me on the beach during the sunset. What I heard breaking my daydream, oh crap I said that out loud how embarrassing! Her smile faded as she looked into my eyes, her emerald green eyes sparkling in the dim light, I leaned towards her as I licked my lips grasping her face. About to kiss her as she squished her ice cream onto my face laughing as she ran towards the car, not this again I chuckled running after her again.

Kiras pov

Justin caught up with me he’s really fast at running! It was really late I completely forgot about dinner! He opened the car down for me helping me in, as he got in his side he looked at me I knew something was on his mind. “Thank you for an amazing day it’s been a while since I could relax like this” I kissed him on the cheek “No thank you” he smiled and started the car.

We pulled up into my driveway a little sad because I didn’t want to leave Justin I think he noticed; he got out the car jogging to the side helping me out the car. We walked to my front door Justin put his warm arm around my waist, I like it when he does it, it makes me feel safe.

As we got to the door I unlocked it and turned round to “Justin do you want to” “Can I see you tomorrow he asked wow he’s quick! You don’t have to I just thought maybe we could go for coffee or something?” “I’d love to today was fun thanks for looking after me, what about dinner tonight?” He stepped onto my porch and kissed me on the lips. “See you tomorrow babe” he smirked walking back to his car leaving me wanting more. I walked into the house I couldn’t stop smiling closing the door behind me. My mum ran in the room “how was it” she questioned “what are you talking about?” “Your date with Justin duh Kira” I looked at her confused! “Don’t play dumb Kira what else would you call today? “I’m going to bed mum see you later” I laughed. “Okay but I want answers in the morning okay!”

I ran upstairs collapsing onto my bed what a day! I was so tired I crashed out.

I could smell of breakfast but I wasn’t completely awake. “Kira, wakey wakey we have a busy day today” I heard the voice sounded familiar. “No mum I have a date with Justin later I can’t spend the day with you” “A date ay well if that what you want it to be!” What I thought my eyes shot open and I jumped at the sight! It was Justin in my room, in the morning when I look like this! I hid under the duvet.

“Don’t look at me! I demanded I looked terrible!” “No you don’t you look beautiful as always” I creaked from underneath the cover “I mean it now get dressed and come downstairs me and your mom made breakfast! She’s such a sweat heart I think we get along well” My mum is one of the closest people to me and knowing how well she and Justin get along makes me happy.

Justin kissed my forehead and left my room leaving me door slightly open. I jumped out of bed threw my hair into a messing bun, put on a bit of foundation and mascara and went to the door. Crap I wasn’t dressed I ripped off my pjs and put on some casual shorts and shirt.

I walked into the kitchen to see Justin wearing mums I heart cooking apron. “Sexy right suit me well don’t you think, would look better on you though” I chuckled as my dad awkwardly coughed closing his paper and putting it on the table. “Morning Sweaty sleep well” “Fine dad thanks” I looked away catching Justin’s gaze sorry he mimed trying not to laugh.

“Well this is awkward who’s ready for breakfast” trust my mum to make an awkward situation worse.