How Are We Gonna Tell Y/N?

You woke up and got changed into a white tank top with washed blue skinny jeans and white converses. You tied your hair into a messy bun.
You walked downstairs. You saw that the place was absolutely spotless. Then you saw Kendall and Logan who were sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Y/N: Yay! Place is clean.

Logan: Yeah, thanks to US! You never clean!

Y/N: Everyone knows that isn't true. It's all your guys' mess. Whenever I do something- I always clean it unlike you idiots.

Kendall: Don't call us idiots!

Y/N: (you rolled your eyes) Anyway where's Los?

Logan: Gone to get groceries.

Y/N: Okay.

You sat next to Logan on the sofa and you ate an apple. Simultaneously, you checked twitter.

Y/N: So... When is the "life ruiner" coming?

Kendall and Logan exchanged weird looks.

Logan: Who's the 'Life Ruiner'?

Y/N: (sighs) James!

Kendall: Ohhhhh... He will be here tomorrow during the afternoon.

You took a big bite out of your apple, making you somehow choke.

Y/N: TOMORROW! You decided to tell me NOW... That he's coming TOMORROW!

Logan: We just found out too! Today actually.

Y/N: Does he always unplan things like this?

Kendall: No, not really.

Y/N: (you sighed & rolled your eyes again) Does he know I live with you guys?

Logan: Well no... You are going to be a bit of a surprise to him.

Y/N: He is going to come to live with us and he doesn't know I am a resident of this house too?!

Kendall: He hung up the phone too fast. All he said is 'I'm coming to live with you, my plane arrives tomorrow, it's a long story and I'll explain face to face BYE!'

Y/N: So he barely let you guys talk to him...

Kendall: Yup

Y/N: Typical rude James.

You scrolled through twitter and you heard bickering. You turned your eyes to Logan who was beside you bickering with Kendall.

Kendall: No you tell!

Logan: No you tell!

Kendall: You!

Logan: You!

Y/N: Why are you two suddenly bickering?

Logan: (awkwardly laughs) No reason.

Kendall: We just let Carlos.

Logan: Good Idea.

Y/N: Let Carlos do what?

Kendall: Nothing.

Logan: Seriously, you don't even let boys have their own boy talk. (He tuts)

You gave Logan a 'Shut Up before I will slap You' face.

Logan: Sorry!

Carlos entered, holding 2 massive grocery bags.

Logan: Carlitos!! (Puts on a fake smile)

Kendall: Do you know how much we love you?

Carlos gave an awkward look and he looked at you. You mouthed to him "I don't know what's happening".

Carlos: What do you guys want now?

Logan: We want you to tell something really important.

Kendall: (mouths) To Y/N about James and her.

Carlos: Ohhhh... NOT HAPPENING! (He dropped the grocery bags and ran upstairs into his room)

Kendall: LOS!

Y/N: What is it?! That you want to tell me but frankly don't want to tell me!

Kendall: Wait!

Kendall and Logan did a best of three Rock, Paper, Scissors challenge- Kendall won.

Kendall: Haha!! Y/N... Logan has got something to tell you.

You turned to face Logan with your arms crossed.

Logan: (gulps) Um... You already know that James is coming tomorrow to live with us.

Y/N: Sadly, Yes, I do know he is coming tomorrow.

Logan: Well since there is no space in the house- You and him have to share a room...

Y/N: (You got infuriated) WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS SHARING MY ROOM?!

Carlos: (from upstairs- he made a crying face) Mommy?!

Kendall: It's basic- He is going to share your room with you. (He put on a awkward smile at the end)

Y/N: WHY CAN'T HE SHARE A ROOM WITH ONE OF YOU GUYS?!

Kendall: Our rooms are too small for
two people- You have the biggest room which can fit two people.

Y/N: (You dramatically fell on to the sofa) Oh My God!

Logan: You shouldn't have put dibs on the biggest room then.

Y/N: Logan... One more unnecessary comment that comes out of your mouth- I will make sure you will have no mouth.

Logan: (he got scared) I... I'm gonna check on Carlos. (He ran upstairs)

Kendall: Logan?! (Puts on a fake awkward smile)

Y/N: You can't make me share a room with him! I HATE HIM!

Kendall: It has been nearly 10 years since you seen each other. Give him a chance.

Y/N: WELL... I AM A GIRL! AND HE IS A BOY! Girls need their own space..

Kendall: How bad can it be?

Y/N: You don't know girls!!

Kendall: And quite frankly I don't want to.

Y/N: (you got up and put on your
leather jacket)

Kendall: Where are you going?

Y/N: Getting Security Cameras for my room. God knows what he'll do while I'm sleeping- He might kill me- so if he does, There is evidence. (You opened the door and went out)

Kendall: (sighed and rolled his eyes) GUYS YOU CAN COME DOWN NOW!