"It's getting really annoying"

You're sleeping peacefully but suddenly your phone decides to ruin your sleep. You rub your eyes and check the time. 3 am..

Your POV-
Who's texting me at this time? Max?

Max: today was fun!  XX
Max: Let's hang out again! XX

Why is Max texting me at this time, is he alright?

End of POV

You turn off your phone and go back to sleep.

In the morning-

While you and Alexa are eating breakfast

Y/N: Max texted me at 3 am...

Alexa: 3 am! What did he text you?

You show Alexa the texts

Y/N: I feel as if Max is acting a little weird.

Alexa: he's probably just trying to be a good friend.

Y/N:  Yeah probably... It's  just my thoughts. Any way what time is your shoot?

Alexa: it's at 1 pm. Do you want to go lunch afterwards?

Y/N: Sure.

At the PhotoShoot:

Alexa completes her photo shoot. You both take a selfie and post it on Instagram:
Hanging with bestie @Vegaalexa ❤️

After 2 minutes:

*Ding* Max- Why didn't you invite me? We could have all hanged out together. Xx

Alexa: Who texted you?

Y/N: (sighs) Max. He wants to hang out with us. He saw our instagram picture.

Alexa: Maybe he's trying too hard to be a good friend..

Y/N: (sarcastically) No Way...

Alexa: What are you gonna do?

Y/N: I'm going talk to him.

Alexa: Again?

Y/N: What else can I do? Punch him in the face and say Don't ever text me!!

Alexa: Okay. What are you gonna say to him?

Y/N: Easy. If he is considering being in a relationship with me, I'll say no because I am not looking to be in a relationship...

Alexa: ...because you still have feelings for James and you want to get back together with him.

Y/N: No... I just can't be asked to go through relationships All Over Again.

Alexa: It's been two years and it's obvious you still have feelings for him.

Y/N: Let's rephrase that sentence shall we... 'It's been two years and it's obvious that James & I have MOVED ON'

Alexa: Okay...

Y/N: Now, let's get some lunch and then after I will talk to Max.