Oxygen Tanks

*FLASHBACK*

For the rest of the day, Jacob and I just hung out. After Starbucks, he took me back to his apartment and we watched a ton of movies. For that day we became bestfriends in a matter of 2 hours.

"Alright, Marcel," Jacob says getting up off the couch, "I think that we should get to know each other some more..."

"Well, Jacob... What do you wanna know about me?" I say.

"Well first off, how old are you?'

"I'm currently 20 years old; how old are you?" I cheesed.

"I'm 21... I'm an adult haha."

We countinued on and on that day. Eventually, I found myself asleep on his chest.

*JACOB POV*

I looked down at Marcel asleep on my chest. Even after getting to know each other today, I didn't tell her the entire truth about myself. I carefully looked behind the couch to my oxygen tank. Yes i said oxygen tank... Truth is, I have a trace of lung cancer. I've pushed people away people for so long, but when I bumped into Marcel...it was just different for some reason...

Honestly, I didn't want Marcel to worry about me, so I don't think I plan on telling her anytime soon. So I pick her up and lay her down on my bed, then pull the covers over her body.

"Goodnight, Marcel..."

I walked back into the living room and started to hook up my oxygen tank. I took the nostril tubes, crossed them over my ears, onto my face, and put them into my nose. The doctors gave me the tank just for overnight use. I could breath pretty fine in the day, although I might not be able to breath right at night.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up really early, so Marcel wouldn't have to see the oxygen tank. I began to make some breakfast for her. 'She's probably gonna leave soon.' I thought as I poured the pankcake batter into the pan.

*MARCEL'S POV*

I woke up expecting to still be in Jacob's arms, but I woke up in his bed... I think. I walked out the room and smelled pancakes.

"Do I smell pancakes?," I smiled at him.

He looked at me sit myself down, then placed a stack in front of me. "Yes, yes you do," he smiled.

For a few minutes, it was silent as we ate.

"So uh, are you going back home today?," he looked into my eyes.

"Yeah, I think my mom will be kind of worried. But maybe you could come with me so I could get a change of clothes so we could hang out!"

He beamed with excitement and nodded yes. He grabbed his keys and my hand and we went out the door.

The car ride was pretty short, compared to my long run here yesterday. It only took about 2 minutes.

"Do you wanna come in? We could hang out here while I wash your clothes so I can give it back to you," I asked.

"Sure, Marcel," he got out the car and followed me into my house.

It's really coming down to the point where his accent was giving me chills.

"Hey mom!" I called.

She quickly walked out of the kitchen.

"Marcel! How are-... Who is this?"she looked at Jacob with a huge smile.

"I'm Jacob Mrs. Love," he returned the smile.

"Oh uh, Jacob.. My husband left us,... I'm anything but a 'Mrs.'" her smile slightly faded.

"Oh gosh, I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay hun... So are you dating my Marcel?" Her accent was really heavy, unlike mine.

"Mom!," I began to blush really hard as I looked over to Jacob.

"Haha, no, we just ran into each other yesterday! She fell asleep at my apartment after we hung out," he said extremely fast. I could even see a little blush on his face.

Wait.... Did Jacob Perez just blush...?

"Uh mom... We'll just go up to my room to hang while I wash his clothes...," I stammered a little.

We began to walk up the stairs, when we heard my mom.

"Wait, do you guys need a condom or something?" She stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Mom!" I said.

Jacob laughed, "No we're fine...," he gave me a pervish look before cracking up again.

I just took his hand and went up to my room.

****************

I added a new POV, I hope it doesn't get too confusing. And yeah... More secrets... Leave comments guys! It helps me a lot!