Troye

A/N: Okay....so I lied about updating yesterday... I was lazy hahaha. But I'm here now soooooo it's all good.

It's story time biatches! Stories so crazy make a nigga wanna swim *dumps water on the floor, then dives and swim in the puddle*

I'm gonna start off my chapters like that now

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up to Chresanto's arms around me. He was still asleep; at least I thought.

"Good morning love," he said in his morning voice.

"Good morning, Chres. C'mon, Vidcon starts today!" Its been around a week since Craig and Ray have come, so yes Vidcon is today. I was excited and scared at the same time. Yes I was excited to meet ALL the YouTubers, but I might even have to go further with this murder mystery.

I watched Chres roll over to his phone and heard him groan. "Marceeelllll.... It's 4:00 in the morning! It doesn't take that long to get to L.A you know."

"I wanna get there as soon as I can!!" I sat up in our bed.

He let out a dying whale noise before he sat up to look at me.

"That's why I told you to take a shower last night, so we wouldn't rush this morning."

"I honestly thought you were in the mood or something," he smirked a little.

"Uh no no...no. Nothing of the sort!" I felt myself blush in embarrassment.

He leaned over into my ear and whispered, "When your ready, I'm ready for you love," he kissed my neck then got up.

"I'm getting changed now," he continues.

"Alright," I looked at him grab some clothes from his suitcase.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chres and I were quietly driving our way to Jacob's. When we were at a stoplight, I finally broke the silence.

"Why does everyone get to drive my car but me?" I laughed a little.

"I guess it's the gentleman thing to do," he laughed back before intertwining his hand with mine, "And I wanna be the perfect gentleman for you." He smiled at me.

(A/N: *R Kelly voice* and he looked at her...! And she looked at him...! I'll get out of the story now)

Suddenly a car beeped behind us.

"C'MON WE SEEM TO GO THROUGH THIS EVERY DAY! ASSHOLE!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE'RE DRIVING!" I turned around and screamed.

Chres sped off to Jacob's apartment.

Soon enough we were already knocking in his door.

"Well damn Marcel... Do you see that guy everyday?"

"Eh pretty much," I shrugged.

Craig opened the door and smiled sleepily. "Hey guys; come on in," he wiped his eyes then went inside.

"Are you guys ready?" I gleamed.

I looked over to Jacob who was making pancakes and Ray who was still asleep.

"Yeah; hey do you guys want a pancake?" Jacob turned around with a stack.

"Oh yes!" Craig sprinted over to the table and took a couple of pancakes.

"I'll take one!" Chres and I chanted at the same time.

I laughed a little before walking over to Ray. I shook him a little. "Ray Ray..... Ray 2wice..." I shook him some more. "My man Ray Ray... Ray squared..." He snored a bit louder than before. "RAYAN LOPEZ GET YOUR ASS UP!"