8

Chanyeol

"S-so your telling me your friends with the leader of Boys Paradise?" Dara asked looking back and forth between me and Baekhyun.

"Yup"

"Then how come I found you sleeping next to him with your arm wrapped around his waist?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I hate it when Dara does that.

"It was 9 am when I called him so I thought we can go sleep and I guess I accidentally wrapped my arm around him out of habit" I shrugged. Even though it was mostly a lie. When I did it, it felt right. How my arm wrapped perfectly around his waist, it was perfect.

"Yeah. Sure whatever you say Yeollie" Dara shrugged.

I turned to look at Baekhyun who was sitting quietly beside me. He was staring longingly at Dara.

"Your very pretty Dara, Chanyeol told me a lot of things about you" he finally spoke.

"O-oh he has?" She stuttered.

He nodded. "Your a cool person"

"Why thank you"

"Well as much as I'd like to stay I should get back to my dorm before manager-nim calls for a search party" Baekhyun chuckled lightly.

"Alright. Be careful Baekkie" I said

"Bye guys, hope to see you again Dara" he waved before leaving my apartment.

"You like him don't you?"

+++

I checked the time on my phone. It read 12:00 pm. Hopefully they were still sleeping. During our breaks the members like to sleep in late. Once I got to the dorm I quietly opened the door. Once I got inside and successfully closed the door without making a noise I tiptoed to my room.

To my relief I made it to my room. Once I entered my room the lights flickered on. Revealing the three other members seated in different parts of my room. They all looked at me sternly.

"H-hey guys" I said trying not to sound nervous.

"Hey" they all said in monotone voices. I knew I was a goner.

"What would happen if manager-nim knew you were out tramping with that Chanyeol guy?" Kai asked while looking at his fingernails.

"I wasn't tramping. I was comforting him" I defended myself.

"Mhm. Sure" the maknae said.

"It's true! He just got in a breakup and he called for some company" I explained.

"You know we're just teasing right? We could careless what you do" Jongdae laughed.

I could feel the heat go up to my cheeks. "Your a bunch of assholes" I said

"But you love us assholes" Sehun giggled.

I just rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Admit it. You like him" Kai stated

"So what if I did?" I asked bluntly.

"Company's gonna be pissed when they find out" Jongdae added. He's right. If the public finds out that the company is allowing one of there idols to date the same gender, the company's reputation is ruined. And everyone, including my family, will lose all respect for me.

"I know but I can't help it" I said sadly sitting on my bed next to Sehun.

"If your worried about us hating you don't worry. We're supporting you all the way. And Taehyung would be happy " Kai said

"But my point is we're gonna be by your side no matter what. And hey the fans are gonna love it. Now they'll stop shipping us together"

I laughed at the last part.

"As much as I want to go out with him I can't. He just got out of his previous relationship and I don't want to make him look like a player" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"And in plus it hasn't even been two weeks since I've met him. But it just seems so right when I'm with him" I added feeling my heart beat faster.

"Well you know what they say, love at first sight" Sehun chuckled.

"Yeah I guess" I smiled lightly.

Eww I ended this chapter grossly cheesy >_< anyway these chapters have been extremely boring I'm sorry for that but I promise the chapter after the next it'll be much more interesting! Hope you look forward to it!

Xoxo
KimTaeHot<3