13

BAEKHYUN

@OfficialSMTown

Introducing the two new members of Boys Paradise, Kyungsoo and Luhan!

I stared at the Instagram post made by SM. I felt anger fill inside me. I scrolled through the comments.

•124 like •500 comments

Wtf! Taemin just left! Why are they adding more members?!

I'm so sorry @BaekieePuppy @Kai_Jongin @MaknaeSehun @DinoChen !! Taemin's departure must be hard for you and now there's new members! We love you! Fighting!

Wtf @OfficialSMTown! What's the point in removing Taemin when your gonna add two more members?!?!

I think there cute but it would be better if Taemin was still in the group. Then there would be 7 members. But I'll love Boys Paradise! Boys fighting!

I smiled at all the positive comments the fans were giving. It was true the new members could give out a cute look but it would've been better if Taemin was still in the group. I locked my phone and stuck it in my pocket.

It's been a week since I talked to Chanyeol last. And the last time we almost did it. I'm so stupid I ruffled my hair out of frustration. He's probably not talking to me because of it.

I'm so stressed out at the moment, that I can explode at any moment.

"Hey Baekhyun-Oppa" I heard a female voice say. I looked up to see Dara.

"Hey Dara, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Oh well Taehyung-Oppa invited me to watch a movie" Dara smiled shyly.

"Yah! I told you to stop calling me oppa, I'm two months younger than you" Taehyung laughed moving his arm around her waist.

"Well you guys have fun. I have some things to deal with" I said.

"Well alright, and Baekhyun-oppa, I'm sorry about everything. But Taemin would want you to keep going wether or not he's there or not. Or if there's new members." She said sincerely.

"Thanks Dara, you guys have fun don't worry about me" I smiled lightly.

"Oh and you should talk to Yeollie, he's been kinda depressed lately and he won't talk to me" Dara's smile got smaller.

"Oh. Well I'll try to talk to him" I nodded. She nodded back and followed Taehyung to the tv room.

What's wrong with Chanyeol?

CHANYEOL

I sat quietly on my couch scrolling through my social media. A lot has been on my mind since the incident with Baekhyun. I don't know what gone over me and he'll probably think the same with himself.

My phone began to ring, Solgi. I furrowed my eyes in confusion. What does she want? I declined the request and continued scrolling through my Twitter.

Until she called again. Whenever I declined her call she'd call again five minutes later. Until I had enough.

"What the hell do you want?!" I responded as I answered.

"Chan-chan I need to talk to you" I can hear her sobbing. I didn't feel any form of sympathy at all. "I'm not going to ask again. What the hell do you want?" I asked again.

"I miss you. And if you don't get back together with me your little idol boys gonna get it" and then she hung up. I was shocked, and scared. I felt my heart pound against my chest at the thought of Baekhyun.

I have to protect him.

Wow I'm such a bad author. I'm getting worse at updating. And worst of all I'm starting to hit writers block. But it's ok ill have it taken care of. And if you guys mind can you guys look at my new story that's coming soon? It's a VKook fanfic. If you like that ship please give it a read. Thanks!

KimTaeHot<3