10

Chanyeol

My phone vibrated vigorously on my table. I didn't recognize the number but I answered anyway.

"Hell-"

"CHANYEOL WE NEED YOUR HELP!" I heard someone shout into the phone.

"What?"

"Chanyeol Baekhyun Hyung is gone!" I realized the person was Taehyung

"They were at Taemin's court session and he left after they announced Taemin's departure. We can't find him! Please help!" Taehyung begged.

"Alright aright I'll go out and fine him" I said hurriedly.

"Thank you Chanyeol!" Taehyung thanked and hung up.

My breathing was beginning to hitch at the new information. Where could he be? Please tell me he's safe!

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a loud knock on my door. I quickly walked to door and opened it. Only to find a drunk Baekhyun having trouble standing.

"Baekhyun?! What the hell I was so worried!" I said breathing a sigh of relief.

"Why the hell did you get drunk?" I asked.

He just giggled and hugged me by my waist. Then tears began to come out of his eyes.

"You don't know how *hic* fucking hard it is" he hiccuped in his sentence.

"What are you talking about?" I said pulling him inside and walking him to the couch where he sat down carelessly.

"Having one of your family leave you because your boss is a *hic* bitch" he said. He's obviously really drunk.

"And because I can't love you without them going up my ass" he laughed falling on his back. His words scared me. He never spoke this way about the company and he just confessed to me. My heart began to beat rapidly.

"Baekhyun your really drunk" I said

"Shut up!" He said sitting up and looking into my eyes "I fucking love you Park fucking Chanyeol" he collapsed into my chest. His arms wrapped around my neck.

"I love you too Baek, but you should really rest" I said trying to remove his arms.

"But I want to be with you Yeollie" Baekhyun said looking up to look into my eyes. His brown eyes were filled with fire and lust. Something I never thought I'd see.

I was dazed. So dazed I didn't realize he wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Chanyeol" he said moving his face closer and closer toward mine.

"I want you"

And cliffhanger! This is really short and I'm pretty bad at making a character act drunk...just fucking kidding!! Let's move on with the chapter.

My eyes widened as his words swirled around my head.

"I want you Park Chanyeol" he whispered into the crook of my neck. Feeling his breath on my neck made my lower region tighten. I resisted the urge to say the same words to him.

"Baek you should go to sleep" I said grabbing his shoulders and holding him in front of me. He made a pouty face. "Please, daddy"

Hearing him call me daddy made the problem in my pants worse. "Please Daddy Yeollie" he pouted even more.

"No Baekhyun you need to slee-" I was trying to say but Baekhyun slammed his lips onto mine. His lips were so small yet so soft, I can easily taste the alcohol he drank. I was hesitant but I began to kiss him back. He wrapped his arms tighter around my neck and his legs wrapped tighter around  my waist. I stood up off the couch, not breaking our kiss, and walked to my room.

I gently sat on the bed, finally breaking the long kiss. I took a long breath. "Baek go to sleep" I said removing his arms and legs from me. He pouted but I simply shook my head.

"Yes daddy" he said covering himself up with my blanket. He's obviously very different when he's drunk and hopefully I don't see this side of him very often.

I made sure he was sleeping peacefully before I shut the light off in my room and walked to the couch which was gonna be my bed for the night.