Twins or Lovers? [1]

[Chapter 1]

[Flashback: 5 years ago]

"Len....you're not leaving, are you..?" Rin was staring at me with scared eyes....I don't know what to say...

"R-Rin....it's alright....I will be back...." I was nervous...I didn't want to leave Rin....it's not like I had a choice....

"You promise?" Rin was looking at me with sorrowful eyes....I tried to speak but no words came out...I can't make a promise I can't keep...

"Len....what's wrong?" Rin kept looking at me....

"R-Rin...I'm sorry!!!" I hugged her tightly....I can't stop my tears from falling....

"L-Len...why are you crying....boys don't cry, right?" Rin was hugging me tightly...like she was never letting go...I can feel her tears fall on my shirt..

"I'll see you soon....Rin..." I smiled as cheerfully as I could as Father and I turn around and walk away from them...

"L-Len..?" Rin was calling me....but I refused to look at her...

"L-Len..!!" I tried to ignore her...

"L-Len....don't leave me...Len.." Father and I were already inside the taxi cab...I can no longer hear her voice...I turned to smile at her for one last time....she was crying...that was the last time I saw her....the taxi cab took off...

[Beginning]

Len's POV

It was 5 years since that day I parted with my twin....I'm 16 now....ever since that day....I can't stop thinking about my twin...about Rin...I wonder what she looks like now...what she's doing....if she's okay...

"Len!!! Are you awake?!" Miku bursts into my room. She's Miku....my girlfriend. I can't believe she can even put up with me....I'm such a clumsy, good-for-nothing guy....

"Good morning..." Miku smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Good morning, Miku...."

"So, how was your sleep?" She sat in a chair beside mine.

"I dreamed about my twin again..." Miku frowned.

"That has been happening a lot lately...what do you think it means?" I laughed.

"I don't think it means anything..." Well....maybe...

Miku's POV

"You miss Rin, don't you?" Len slowly nodded.

"She's my sister, after all..." He was changing into our school uniform.

"Well, you better hurry up, we are very late..." Len grabbed his bag and held my hand.

"Let's go?" I nodded. Len and I ran to school together, like always. And as usual, Luka, Gakupo and Kaito were waiting for us...

Len's POV

School hours went by slowly today...finally, school was over...

"Why don't we drop by the new ramen shop near my house?" Luka was looking at us with pleading eyes. I looked at Miku and she looked at me then we nodded.

"Sure, why not?" Miku smiled...she looks so pretty...

"Kaito and I don't have a problem with it..." Gakupo and Kaito don't really care where we go...

As we were walking to the ramen shop, I received a phone call...

"Hello?"

"Len, it's your mother!!"

"Oh hello mother, it's a long time since I've heard your voice.."

"Never mind that!! Len, I need your help!!"

"What's wrong mother? You sound like you're crying..."

"Rin...we got into a car crash and we're in the hospital...Rin..she's in a critical state!!"

"Wh-Wh-What?!?!"

(To be continued...)