Drawn like a Magnet! [5]

Today, Rin and I were left alone in the house. Miku had charity events...or something like that.  I decided to spend the whole day bonding with Rin, to make up for the years I couldn't spend with her. And so I did.

Rin was in the music room, playing the piano. I stepped in. She looked up and smiled at me. "Hey..." I quickly smiled back. "H-Hey! So...what're you playing...?" She tilted her head and started playing once more. "Magnet..." I sat beside her. Her hair brushed against my cheek. "Soft," I thought. I cleared my throat. "How do you play it? Teach me." She grinned at me with her usual cheeky smile. "What's in it for me, doof?" I laughed, relieved. Even after all those years, I had nothing to be afraid of. Rin is still Rin. She really is still my sister. I thought for a moment. "Er...what if I make you a banana split or something?" She frowned. "Really? Bananas? You're the only one who likes them! I hate them!" Her glare pierced like the Devil's fork. But I'm used to it. I winked. "A one month supply of oranges?" She looked at me like I was stupid...which I am. "I have a five year supply...I don't need your oranges or your bananas!" [A/N: That sounds so dirty X3] I frowned. "Then what?"

"A kiss..."

I nearly choked on my own spit. "Excuse me, what?"

"A-A kiss, geez!"

I just nodded and slowly went forward, as she leaned in. Our lips met, and our breaths enclosed.

[To be Continued.]

(Might not be able to finish it :( )