Don't fight over me!!!! [2]

Len's POV

I was frying some sausages. It's been a few weeks since Rin was sent to the hospital....now...Miku and I are taking care of her in our mansion. I sighed. I'm not used to mansions anymore....I miss my dorm....

Miku hugged me from behind. "Ne, ne, Len-kun~ I'm bored~ Let's do something fun~" I turned off the fire as Miku grabbed me by the apron and pinned me to the wall. "U-Uh...M-Miku...." She grinned at me and licked her lips.

"What are YOU TWO doing?" Rin was leaning against the doorway, watching our every movement. "H-Huahh~~ Ah...Rin...how long were you there?" I said. Rin raised an eyebrow and stared at Miku. I do admit...she does look cute...I never expected her to be this cute....

"Oh we weren't doing anything..." Miku smiled sweetly and walked straight past Rin. During the passing moment, I noticed them glare at each other. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I sighed. "Someone get me the plate." Miku and Rin looked at each other and grabbed the plate and fought over it. "I'll give it, shoo!!" I sighed and took the plate and put the sausages on it. I walked to the dining room and settled it on the table. "Ne, sleep with me tonight, nii-san," Rin said. "Huh?" I turned to her and smiled. "Sure..." Miku glared at Rin. "No, he's sleeping with me!" I looked at her in shock. "Eh?" They glared at each other. "He said he was sleeping with me," Rin said fiercely. She grabbed my arm and pulled. "But I'm his girlfriend so he sleeps with me," Miku snapped back. She grabbed my arm and pulled. I felt like my arms were ripping off. "STOP!!!" I seemed to have caught their attention. "Don't fight over me!!!" They both looked at me then glared at each other. "MINE!!!" They both tugged at my arms. Oh god...