Awake and furious

"....- some day we are gonna move to LA together Rach..."

 a shock went through my body. i opened my eyes. still tied up. still in the dark room. it was just a nightmare. i heard footsteps.

 looking up, i see Nathan walk into the room. he is drunk. he looks around confused.

 "Nathan?"

 i say with a weak voice and he immideantly turns to me.

 he sits down on his knees right in front of me. he looks into my eyes and i look back into his. his eyes fill with tears and he suddenly hugs me.

 "I'm so sorry Rachel... please, please f-forgive me..."

how many times had he said that? how long have i been here? how is Chloe doing? did people notice i'm not there? 

suddenly a loud voice yells:

"Nathan, drug the damn girl, NOW!"

Nathan looks at me.

 "I'm sorry..."

he mumbles and he stabs the needle in my neck. i start breathing slower and i pass out again.

...

...

"yes, beautiful!"

 i hear a voice say. i look up a small bit and i see Jefferson looking at a photo. i curl up into a ball and Jefferson immideantly runs to me and slaps me in my face.

"Don't Move!!"

he yells in a loud voice to me.

"I hate you!"

i say and i try to kick him, i miss because im tied up and he slaps me again.

"Dont you ever try to do that again!"

he grabs my bottom jaw with one of his hands and it feels like he almost crushes my jaw. it hurts and i try to kick him again and i hit him on the leg. he walks back to the table and he grabs a knife. he makes a deep cut in my arm.  i squeal and he has a creepy smirk on his face. he walks back to the camera and he takes another picture. i put my middlefinger up when he takes another photo. he gets mad again and he walks back to me with the knife.

"Listen bitch, one more and you will get drugged again!"

he slaps me in the face once again. i try to kick him once again, but he immideantly jumps out of the way and makes another deep cut in my arm.

"Enough!"

he walks away and comes back with a syringe with the drug in it. he violently stabs it in my neck. i feel a little bit dizzy but it was not enough to make me pass out. we suddenly hear footsteps and jefferson walks back to the table and grabs a gun.  Jefferson quickly gives me another dosis of the violent drug and i pass out again.
...