Frank

Me, Chloe and Max walked to the car again. "Rachel, that was truly amazing how you did that with Victoria" Max said and smiled at me. I looked at her. "It's okay, I just didn't want you to get hurt..." I said and made a small smile at her. Chloe smiled at us both and she hopped in the drivers seat of the car. Max and me also got in the car. "Hey, I'm hella hungry, should we get lunch at tha two whales?" I said and looked at Chloe. Chloe frowned. "My treat!" I said and Chloe immidiently nodded and smiled. I chuckled.

Chloe pulled into the parking lot at the two whales. It hadn't changed a bit since I disappeared. We got out of the car and we walked to the diner. I put one arm around Chloe and the other around Max. Max looked at me a bit confused but I smiled at her. I held open the door for Chloe and Max and walked in after them. Chloe and Max walked to a booth, i followed them but suddenly i got pulled into a hug from behind. I immidiently paniced and tried to get out of the hug. The person let go of me and i turned around, ready to hit someone in the face. Frank smiled at me. "Oh my- its really you...." For one second i stood there frozen, a million thoughts rushing through my head. "Frank" I fell into his arms and he hugged me tight. "I was so worried, where were you?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Something terrible happened, I'm not really ready to talk about it okay?" I said, looking down. "Its completely fine Rachel" He said and hugged me again. "Hey, I actually need to go for a deal, but please text me later okay?" I nodded to Frank and we hugged for a few more seconds before i got tapped on my shoulder. Frank let go of me and i turned around. I saw Chloe frowning at me. I looked around and waved at Frank who was now leaving and i walked to the booth where Max was sitting. I sat down next to Max and Chloe sat down right across from me. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that, you have a 'boyfriend' now" Chloe said in a bitchy tone frowning at me. "Chloe, I-" Chloe hit her fist on the table. "Spare me the bullcrap please Rachel!" I looked down to my shoes, feeling like i was being attacked by a million wolves. "Listen okay, i just dated him to get our stuff cheaper..." I said. I tear rolled out of my eye. I heard Max kicking Chloe under the table. "I-I'm sorry okay..." I was almost gonna cry but suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Max smiling at me. Chloe looked up. "I'm sorry Rach, i didn't know that" I made a small smile at Chloe. "It's okay..." i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that the chapter is so short guys,

I really wish i had some inspiration

right now xD

Xxx -E