Facing the past

First of all, a short author's note: Thank you all so much for your support! it really helps me! im gonna try and update as much as possible for all of ya! Okay, have fun reading this chapter and see ya'll laterz!

I was finally ready to go home, Chloe was gonna pick me up. I was so excited, i was going to see all my friends again! Chloe pulled in to the parking lot of the hospital. She almost jumped out of the car of enthousiasm. I giggled. "Hey Che!" i said with a smile on my face. Max also got out of the car. Chloe ran to me and gave me a hug, Max following her slowly. I smiled at Max. "Hey Max" I said, Max just offering me a small smile back. "You ready to go?" Chloe asked me. "Yup, locked and loaded!" I said and smiled at Chloe. Max frowned. "Ah, you are a good bad influence on Chloe.... -And kinda on me...." I pulled up an eyebrow and chuckled. "Why?" "Chloe talks exactly like you, and I am kinda too" I smiled at her. Chloe grabbed my arm and pulled me in the car. I laughed. Chloe opened the car's door and pushed me in. "Get in there you!" She said in an evil voice laughing. I saw Max looking at us and giggling. "Che, be careful, she just got out of the hospital!" I giggled. "Im fine!!" I said. Chloe laughed and hopped in the drivers seat of the car.  "Let's go Maxipad!" Chloe yelled to Max and I immidiently started laughing loudly. I scooted over so Max could sit too. Max sighed and sat down next to me. "Don't call me that Chloe, i told you so many times..." Chloe had a develish grin on her face. I chuckled. Chloe started the engine of the car and we drove off to Blackwell. 

When we arrived at Blackwell and I stepped out of the car I renembered all the stupid texts all over Blackwell about me. But now there were new ones, they were so mean... I saw Kate sitting in the grass with her sketchbook, sketching something. I turned around to Chloe and Max. "Hey, is it okay if I go over to Kate for a sec?" I asked and smiled at them. "Sure" Chloe responded. As I walked to Kate i heard Max and Chloe just following me. "Whatcha Drawin'?" I asked and sat down next to Kate. I saw that Kate was confused of who was speaking to her, she looked at me and immidiently a big smile appeared on her face. "RACHEL!" She gave me a big hug. "Hey Katie!" I said and hugged her back tightly. "Omgosh we missed you so much!" I smiled at her. "I missed you too Katie!" Kate smiled at me. "But uh, hey, i got to go now and do some stuff, I'll catch ya later k?" I said and smiled at Kate. Kate nodded and gave me one last big hug. "Im so happy you're back! But I guess I'll catch you later then!" She said with a big smile. "Yah, See ya laterz Katiee!" I got up and i heard Max and Chloe say bye to Kate. I walked into the dormotories and put my hand in my pocket to feel if my room key was there. I felt the cold metal to my hand and grabbed the key. I put it in the lock and turned it, the door opened. To my suprise all my stuff was still there! My phone was still on the bed where i left it. I grabbed it immidiently. I tried to trn it on but the battery had died. I put my phone on the charger. I walked to my desk and opened some drawers to look for something. Found it! I grabbed the knife and put it in my bag. I looked around, I saw Max and Chloe look at me. I looked down at my clothes. "Oh, one sec..." I opened my closet and grabbed a black shirt, black ripped jeans and my black Puma's. I pulled off my clothes and put the fresh clothes on. I looked over at Chloe and Max who were both staring at me. "Dudes, you're both drooling" I said chuckling. They both stopped staring immidiently. When i was done putting the fresh clothes on i walked out of my room and locked the door behind me. I was about to leave the dormotories when i heard someone say: "Ah look, its the Punk and the Hipster!" Victoria walked to Max and pushed her. Chloe wanted to hit Victoria but i grabbed Chloe's arm before she could do anything. "S'cuze me Vic?" Victoria immidiently looked at me, she was shocked to see me again. "Ah look, the slut is back too!" I smiled. "Hey, the real queen of Blackwell is back, so back off Vic, and don't you even dare to touch my friends again or i will make something happen to you so that it looks like an accident..." Victoria did a step back. "Okay, c-cool, i heard ya..." She said scared. "Now get lost!" I said to her in a mad voice. Victoria nodded scared and ran out of the dorms. I looked at Max. "Are you okay Max?" I asked her. "Y-yeah, im fine, h-how did you d-do that?" I smiled. "Well she knows that I'm not kidding when I say that kind of stuff..." Chloe and Max laughed.