Chapter 3

>.:~||The Life and Times of a Cat||~:.<

The morning started with Howard waking up with Randy right next to him. Sure it frightened him so he threw him off the bed and ushered to the bathroom with a red face. Randy woke up, not knowing what he did and shrugged it off, starting Grave Puncher: The Triology on Howard's TV. Howard on the other hand was playing the Woopie World theme to forget the ideas, the dream and randy's adorable cute cat face in his head. "Dammit Cunningham you tool..." He grunted before starting the shower and getting ready for another sick day.

Randy was downstairs with pants on and was eating cereal. Heidi was making some eggs and bacon for her little brother and was ready to leave for school. "I'll pick up your homework and tell them you've gone on vacation with your dad." Heidi said, placing the buttered toast on a plate. Randy nodded and kept eating. "Also, if you hear any monster's from school you go ninja or whatever and come to school, got it Mandy?"

"Heidi...Seriously?"

"What?" Randy shook his head and continued eating his cereal. "And make sure Howard does not go outside." Heidi said before leaving. "See ya." Randy waved goodbye and Howard came down with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey handsome. You do this when you're sick?" Randy said with a toothy smile. Howard just glared at him, knowing his best bro was just teasing him. "At least I wear pants." Howard said with a sly smile. "OH COME ON! THEY WERE UNCOMFORTABLE!!" Randy shouted, stuffing a spoon of cereal into his mouth and pouted. Howard chuckled and ate his small breakfast, took the lemonade in the fridge and headed upstairs to get into some clothes. Randy put his bowl in the sink and followed Howard upstairs. He sat on the couch and watched Howard, ears perked up and eyes dialated. Howard saw this and grunted. "...Knock it off and stop staring at me!" He yelled, wrapping the towel around him. "Why? We're both guys right?" Randy said with a smile. "BUT STILL LOOK AWAY OR GO PLAY GRAVE PUNCHER!!" Howard yelled again.

After getting changed, Howard looked at the immobilized Randy who was on the floor. During Howard's late night research session, he learned that if you put a clip a cat's neck, they will be immobilized. Chuckling, he picked up Randy and placed him on the couch as he jumped on the computer. "I'll give him about an hour~" He chuckled. Before turning around to his computer, Howard noticed that Randy changed underwear. They were now cat boxers. Black and white cats playing with a red ball of string. It was cute and he turned away only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

The delivery came and Howard placed the cat scratch post, the toys and catnip in his room, ready for Randy. Scooting behind the couch with a feather wand in hand, Howard took off the clip, making Rnayd jump and hiss. "Howard that was so not the cheese bro! What the hell is wrong with---...." Randy's cat eyes dialiated as he saw the fluro coloured mouse bouncing up and down. Randy crouched down and pounced, missing the mouse. "Eheheh, missed Cunningham~" Howard snickered, waving the wand around with the mouse attached to the string.

The rest of the afternoon was spent on Howard flicking the toy mouse everywhere and Randy trying out his new scratch post. Howard couldn't stop laughing as he saw his best bro high as fuck on the catnip and loved the laser pointer. Randy was sleeping on Howard's bed as Howard was reading a book about cats. As boring as it was, he needed info on them because he never owned a pet. Howard decided to sleep for a bit before Heidi came home. He got under the blankets and closed his eyes.

"...Howard? Hey Howard...If you're still awake, I hope you dont mind me snuggling in with ya. Its cold out here.." Said a voice. It sounded familiar but Howard shrugged it off and murmured a yes. He felt the mystterious person get under the covers and snuggled into Howard's chest. Howard, who was asleep whilst doing this, held him and patted his ears. 

---------------------------

Ah...H-Howard...

Randy...fuck...

n-ngh!

---------------------------

The next morning, (Yes, he slept in and missed dinner for the first time),  Howard felt a sharp pain on his stomach at six in the morning, waking him up to find Randy's claws on his stomach. "....I swear to god Cunningham..." He muttered before yanking his tail, making him fall down and hissing. Randy slid behind the couch and hissed. "It was for your own good Cunningham!" Howard yelled before coming down to get ready for school. "I'll bring yer homework and i'll hand them in for you. In the mean time, only come out when Julian or any other kid gets stanked or the muffled sound of robots in the distance. Got it?" Howard said, instructing Randy. Randy was nodding along the way whilst playing with a ball of yarn.

Howard chuckled and left to go to school. For the first time, being by himself.

To be Continued...