Just Another Day in the life of (Y/N)

On Hoth, Luke is still stuck out in the frozen tundra, before Han goes and looks for him.

"Where could he be?!" , (Y/N) paced nervously back and forth at the rebel base. Her best friend Luke Skywalker had been gone for almost 8 hours at this point. "I don't know maybe we should go looking for him! The storm is getting worse out there ..." Leia suggested. "I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation as to why he isn't back yet ladies, he knows how to handle himself", Han reassured  the two of you. "I'm worried that if he doesn't return soon, he will get stuck out there and freeze to death! Sometimes he can be a little reckless."  You said. "If it will make you two calm down I'll go looking for him..." Han offered. C3PO spoke up," I wouldn't recommend that captain, the storm is getting worse, even if you  are to leave  at this exact moment, the chances of your and master Luke's survival are 122,023 to 1." "Someone has to go get him, I'm not just going to leave him out there. Don't worry I won't be long." He took off out the front opening of the base to search for Luke. You glanced over to Leia who had a worried look on her face. "Don't worry about Han, he can take care of himself, I'm sure he won't be long... Both of them will be back before the storm gets any worse", you reassured her. "Who said I was worried about Han", she asked. "Come on... We all know you've got a thing for him." "Just like you have a thing for Luke...." She said back. "I do not! Besides he is training to be a Jedi, they aren't supposed to have attachments of any kind." You replied. "You know (Y/N).... It isn't like the old days, those rules aren't around anymore." , she said. "Yeah....I suppose you are right, but there's no way he likes me like that." You looked at her. "Well he talks about you enough", she smiled at you. You turned and looked at the opening to outside, the blizzard was getting worse by the minute. "Please be safe ...." You thought to yourself.

It's a start to set the story into motion! ^_^  I have a lot of ideas for this one.