challenge accepted

It's meh birthday so in celebration I'm posting a new chapter today hahaha Happy 20th to me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Hey beautiful...", Han said running up next to you and putting his arm around you. " What the heck are you doing ..." , you sighed. "What can't I escort a pretty lady to the meeting ?" "I suppose ..." , you gave in. Luke watched Han put his arm around you and was furious. He ran over to you guys. "Hey (y/n)... Hey Han..." He said putting his arm around your other side. "I forgot ...I need (y/n)'s help before the meeting", he pulled you closer to him, causing you to blush. Han gritted his teeth, then smiled. " don't be silly Luke, she can help you afterwards..." , He said pulling you closer to him. Luke frowned at him. Then the three of you paused in front of the door to the conference room. "Looks like we are here, well we will talk to you later Luke ", Han said grabbing your hand and walking into the room. " Look, (y/n) there's some seats over here", Luke said pulling you in the opposite direction. "Look you guys , I don't know what's up with you guys but I can sit next to both of you" you pulled out a chair and they sat on either side of you. Shortly other rebel soldiers filed into the room to listen to Leia's plan to attack the imperial base. As she began to talk, Han pretended to fall asleep and leaned on your shoulder. You attempted to nudge him "awake" , but he wouldn't move. You sighed and just left him like that. Luke noticed and his face turned red with anger. He moved closer to you so that your legs were touching, which made him blush. He wanted to grab your hand but felt nervous about doing so. As Leia was wrapping things up, you pushed Han off of you, "Wake up lover boy, the meeting is over...." "Sorry sweetheart no need to be so cold.." He said shrugging off your comment. "I'll see you later" he said winking and kissing you on the cheek. " yeah okay...we will see about that" you said. "What was it that you needed my help with before we came in here?" You turned to Luke. "Uhhh..." He was trying to come up with a reason. "I can't remember..." He blushed. "Well come get me if you remember", you said. "Uh-h o-ka-ay" he stuttered out. "Um, see you (y/n)..." He got up and ran after Han. "What was up with you back there ?" He pushed him. " Easy Skywalker...just trying my hand with (y/n)...she is fair game.. You know" " Yeah well quit it.." ,Luke said. "You know (y/n)..kissed me earlier" he added. "On the lips??" Han asked a little jealous. "Well..um..no not exactly.." He said."well then challenge accepted" Han said. "What are you talking about?" Luke asked. "I'm going to be first to kiss (y/n)" and with that he walked away.