Chapter 27 delicate as s flower

They all stood in the large room staring at josoline who laid there feeling uncomfortable, all eyes on her but no face seem recognizable but one who she saw earlier.

The queen was the closest who stood by her bed side and the Leo stood by the door with hands tucked in his trousers his face seem as if he was worried , Ethan stood by the other side of the bed looking down at her bursed body all the guilt be felt rushing back each time he looked at her.

Becka was by the arm chair fiddling with her fingers,she knew not what to expect. Ruth and Mari wanted to come but the Prince had only allow her, she had stared at josi sleeping figure for a long while wondering if she would ever be the same. So when they had came an she had tried to leave the queen insisted her stayed she had felt shy she had never really been so close to Royalty before. All this was too much for her the state her cousin was in was unbelievable, The shock she felt that night to hear that Madeline had attacked Josi ,tears ran down her cheek immediately as she lokked at her fragle State.

Josoline on the other hand felt strange, All these people , an that man who she had wanted to see since he left her before. A anxious feeling came over her was she in trouble, did she do something wrong. She tried to get up but pain showered her.

"Ahh" she cried then Ethan and Leo jumped at her Beck. Leo saw Ethan got to helping her seat up first so he fazed back. The unrealistic thought of them not being engaged had crossed his mind his jaw flex as he watched Ethan hands longer on her arm, his Mother noticed but said nothing. The way he got angry if people said something out of place about miss Prescott or the he looked annoyed if Ethan touched her, the way he looked at her she also noticed.

But the question was why and how did Leonardo fall in love with his first cousins soon to be wife and she knew she had to get to the bottom of this before Leo do something foolish.

" Miss Prescott " address the queen with a polite smile.

Josoline looked her over and knew she most of been a queen , her gown was lovely her entire presence screamed royal

She even found it strange that she called her Miss Prescott.

Who was that?

She looked about the room and that handsome man from early stared at her the way his eyes melted her soul made her wonder what relations they had.

" is that your name? " Josoline asked the queen.

Her Majesty was taken aback. Becka gasp, Ethan touched her hand and she flinched he drew his hand away immediately.

" no dear that is your name." The queen said looking at the poor fragle girl trying to shad light on her situation.

Josoline pointed at herself , " I am?"

" what did you think your name was " Becka asked coming close to her bed.

She shrugged " I don't know ..to think of it"

" well your name is Josoline Prescott from the Prescott manner back east of Cambridge. We've sent word to your family and they will arrive as soon as they get news of your state" The Queen said giving her a small smile.

"Yes"... She replied gaze around at each face," But I understand that your a Queen and he is a Prince " she added point at Leo who gave a thin lip smile.

Family? She thought she most have that so she'd say nothing and wait for their coming.

" But who are you and you?" She asked pointing at Becka and Ethan.

Tears fell from Becka's eyes ," I...I am your cousin " she said trying to get a grip. What had happen to josoline was unfair and she couldn't bear it how poorly her cousin had looked the complete opposite of the real her .

Cousin she thought with a small.

"Nice to meet you-"

" Rebecca ...but you call me Becka and I call you Josi "she added her voice laced with emotions.

" oh wow that's lovely so I reckon we are close" she asked with a smile.

Becka nodded with a grin.

" okay so who are you then?" She asked Ethan who looked dumbstruck.

He started " well I am Duke Ethan " he said proudly.

" oh wow I'm surrounded by Royalty " she beamed .

" I am and we are engaged" Ethan added.

Josoline looked at him in disbelief, her head aches again. All this ," so what happen to me?" She asked after a while.

" You were attacked by a debutant , I hope you get well soon" said the Queen. She realized that josoline knew nothing and was only going to be upset if she had asked her to remember.

" do you remember anything from that night? " Ethan asked

Josoline looked up at him, " no I can't say I do". Her head felt as if it was spinning " my head hurts can you all just leave please"

" As you wish said the Queen who left with everyone behind her.

Sigh

She stared at the fire an thought through what had just been said. All they had said was not wat she had expected. She had engagement , also a very pretty cousin and that man ; Prince Leonardo she felt as if she loved him and she felt a bit of resentment towards him but how could she be engaged to one man and feel love for another.

Now she questioned who the type of person she was, at that they were both royals.

" All this is too much" she thought out loud with a hiss.

She laid down then stared in the ceiling til her eyes got heavy but she couldn't help but feel this was something she had always done

---------------

Leo watched as josoline slept , her head wrapped with white bandage her face still lovely he thought.
All in all he wasn't sure if he was glad or furious, he knew if she did remember him she'd probably never Want him near her.

Everything seems to be going wrong, the season was coming to an end and his father was pushing his and Sarena to match. How was he going to break it to Serena that he didn't even feel for her, when did life get so complicated for him . He had to a marry the prefect lady then become king role a country. All the discussion he had to take was not only for him but it would reflect on his family but Josoline was his , the woman he wanted and wanted to marry an spend the rest of his life with.

" you seem deep in thoughts" Said Jose breaking his chain of thoughts.

He hadn't notice he was staring blankly into spacing " something like that" he replied walking to her.

He smiled at her and she blushed then looked away," why are you here?" She asked . He was the first person she saw when she woke up, he cared about her so much but why.

" because I am worried and needed to know if you are fine" he said in little less than a whisper.

She looked at him hovering over her bed she tried to seat up but she felt a sharp pain so he helped her. When he touched her she didn't understand the desire she felt to kiss him.

He gazed into her eyes as he helped her up using the pillows for support.

He cleared his throat and stepped away." Why do you care about me, aren't you supposed to be a Prince and I a simple lady"?" She asked staring up at him .

Leo Sat next to her on the bed and held her hand ,staring into her eyes " simple was never your strongest pursuit Josoline " he said with a smile.

The way he looked at her made her stomach flip," why is that when you look at me why do I feel anxious ?"

Leo grinned and that made her want to touch him," I do not understand you miss Prescott " Leo said teasing her fingers with his.

Josoline heart started to racing ,she bit down on her lips then said ," I do not understand why do I feel the need to touch you or kiss you but you are not the one I will soon marry"

Leo looked away and he couldn't understood why did her marrying or saying the words had hurt him so much.

" I wish I could tell you "