Always be my baby (An o2l sickfic Kian Jc Ricky and Connor)

Alrighty you found this story! Yeah! I hope it won't disappoint! And btw I have Dyslexia so if anything is spelled wrong or anything just tell me and I'll be sure to fix it. Thanks guys!
This may be a bit different than some you have read before so here's what you will need to know
Your living with Kian, Ricky, Conner, and JC. No your not dating any of them your just then new Sunday on O2L and thought it would be fun to live with them.

"Ohhhhhh something smells good" I heard Jc say. I turned around and smiled.

"I'm making, arepas they should be done in about 5 minutes."

"Oh sweet I love arepas! Thanks y/n" he said walking over and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

(Alright let's just put a note here that where I come from, you don't have to be dating for a boy to kiss you on the cheek or forehead. It's just a brotherly thing to do, even if y'all aren't really brother and sister)

"Haha your welcome. Now go get dressed and you can come down and eat" you say seeing him standing there only in his shorts, "and get the guys up too."

"Kk" he said running up stairs.

A few minutes later you hear the loud footsteps of the Connor, Ricky, and Jc running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Uummm Jc was right, it dose smell great in here" said Ricky setting down at the table beside Connor "how did we survive with out you y/n."

"Oh I don't know, maybe by going out for every meal" I said poring Conner a cup of coffee and taking it to him.

"Oh you know me so well" he smiled taking a sip.

It was true you did know them well. You had only been here for about a month but you knew all of there dayly needs. Like Conner coffee or Kians needing help to find his glasses. Thinking of which, where was Kian.

"Hey guys where's Kian?" You asked while putting the arepas onto a huge plate for the middle of the table.

"Hu I don't know," said Jc taking 5 of them and putting them on his plate.
"I went to wake him up when I woke up the rest of them, he just turned over and said yeah so I thought he was getting up."

"Hum well I guess I'll go get him up. You guys eat, I'll be right back."

"Okay but hurry back or Jc's gonna eat all of these" said Connor as i walked up stairs.

I wasn't really worried that he hadn't gotten up yet but as I turned the corner and quietly walked into Kians room and over to his bed, I changed my mind. He was laying on his stomach with his face barred in his pillow. I gave a light chuckle at the sillyness of this position and sat down on the edge of his bed, and gently shook his shoulder. " Good morning," i whispered "it's time to get up."

"Ummm" was his only response and he adjusted his position.

"Come on Kian, there's arepas down stairs" I said softly "aren't you hungry?"

"No" he said digging his head deeper into his pillow.

"Oh when aren't you hungry" I said jokingly punching him in the shoulder.

When he didn't respond I knew something wasn't right. "Hey buddy is something wrong?"

He sruged his shoulders.

"Come on baby will you tell me what's wrong?" I asked sweetly. He finally took his head out of the pillow and looked at me. His face was pail, all but right under his eyes witch were red in color. His hair was wet with sweat and his eyes were glassily with fever.

"I don't feel good" he said bluntly laying his head back onto the pillow, but turning slightly so I could see his face.

"I can see that" I said putting my hand on his forehead to find it much to warm for my liking, "oh your warm, what dosn't feel good?"

"Everything" he said softly. I could hear congestion is his voice and I didn't like it.

"What do you mean Kian? Like your achey?" He shook his head yes in response.

"We'll dose anything hurt inperticular?" I said gently "like your stomach or head?"

He put his hand over his stomach and frowned "I have a tummy ache."

"What kind of hurt" I asked while gently rubbing his back "is it sharp feeling or nauseous or just an ache?"

He gave a confused look, "I don't know."

"We'll do u feel like you need to or are going to need to throw up?"

He tightened his arm around his middle "y-yeah I think I'm gonna need to later."

"Okay baby I understand" I said giving him a gently kiss on the forehead, "you just lay here and get some rest. I'm gonna go tell the guys, you call me if you need anything."

"Kk" he said tuning back over as I walked out of the room and down to the dinning room. When the guys saw only me they gave me some odd looks.

"We're Kian?" Said Jc taking his last bites of his arepas.

"He's sick" I said siting down beside Connor.

"Sick? But he was fine yesterday, what's the matter?" Said Ricky concerned.

"I'm not really sure but I think it's the stomach flu" I said taking a sip of water "he says he feels achey and has nausea, so I want y'all out of the house until tonight alright."

Connor practically ran to the door. "You don't have to tell me twice" he said holding up Ricky's car keys "you drive Ricky it's your car."

"Haha I guess we're going, are you sure you can handle this Y/N" said Ricky standing up with Jc.

"Oh I think I can handle it" I said as Ricky gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay well call if you need us, we'll be recording around town" he said walking out of the apartment. I started cleaning up the plates and glasses. Until I heard Kian's faint call for me. I dropped the cups and plates and ran upstairs to find out what he needed.