One down

Chapter 2

"You called" I said walking into Kians room. He was sitting upright with his head in his hands. I quickly walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "what's the matter?"

He took his head out of his hands and put them over his stomach and leaned his head onto my shoulder, "my tummy hurts."

"Do you feel like your going to throw up?" said gently rubbing his hair

He slowly shook his head yes and started to cry, "b-but I don't want to!"

"Shh shhh" I whispered gently rocking him "I know it's no fun but it mite make you fell better."

"B-but I don't w-" he didn't finish because jumped out of my arms and ran into the bathroom. I quickly fallowed and saw him, on his knees, in front of the toilet removing any thing he had in his stomach. I sat down behind him and softly massaged his shoulders as he vomited. After what seemed like forever, (even though it was really more like 4 minutes), Kian was laying back on me a breathing heavily.

"Are you finished?" I whispered holding him softly in my arms.

"Mmm hmm, I think so" he said, voice quite from vomiting. I nodded my head in response and felt his forehead. His fever had clearly rised from the last time and I knew I needed to check it. I went to get up but I felt him holding my hand.

"Don't leave me, I don't fell good" he said giving me puppy dog eyes.

I smiled "I'm not leaving baby, I'm just going to flush the toilet and get the thermometer."

"O-oh okay" he said letting go of my hand and leaning onto tub for support. I walked over and flushed the toilet and then walked over to the med. capanet and got the thermometer, then walked back over to Kian. Sitting down beside him, I put the thermometer in his mouth and waited for it to beep. Once it did I took it out of his mouth and pulled a sharp breath.

"102 even" I said as he put his head back onto my shoulder "that's quite a fever you have there, no wonder you feel bad. Are you ready to go back to bed?" He nodded his head yes and I helped him up and slowly walked him to bed, knowing this was going to be a long day.

Hey guys so I know this chapter was really bad but just hang in there with me! The next one is like AMAZING. I don't want to give anything away but there IS going to be more fluff AND let's just say Kians not the only one that's going to be felling bad, *cough cough* hint hint......