2/3

- PoV: Second Person, you -

  "3,250 likes, and it's been just a day!" You sigh happily and you read the comments. Many are nice comments, others are cruel, and some make you smile and laugh.
  "That girl is so pretty!"
  "I SHIP YOU TOO!"
  "Back off, [Y/N], Thomas is my husband."
  "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHERR"
  You get up from your little "den" you made out of blankets from your bed and walk over to the kitchen, phone in hand. You grab yourself an apple. Then, suddenly, a new notification pops up: Snapchat- from Thomas Sanders.
  You freak out a little, choking on the apple bite and hop around a bit. Your mind was racing with excitement, but you decided to open the snap in a few minutes- maybe a half of an hour to stay chill.

- PoV: First Person, Thomas -

  I sat patiently at my desk, awaiting an "opened", or a response from [Y/N]. Though we literally just met yesterday, meeting her was like meeting an old friend, or a really good friend. Though, I feel like friend isn't the right word for this relationship. No, we just met yesterday...
  She hasn't opened the snap and it's been like, 20 minutes. Perhaps, like everyone else, she waits a bit to reply to act chill. I do that too, but I really wanted a reply from [Y/N] ASAP, because I asked her if she wanted to go eat at the same grill tomorrow. Again, maybe she's just sleeping. I should start in my homework.

- PoV: Second Person, you -

    It's been about a half an hour. You open the snap, 30 seconds, and it's a close up picture of Thomas' face. You laugh out loud, a little too loud, and skip to the next snap he send.
  "I had a really fun time with you yes-" the text was cut off short, but he continued the sentence by drawing in his words with red ink in slightly bad handwriting.
  "-terday."
  You skip to the next snap.
  "Want to go out tomorrow to the same pl-"
  "-ace at 3 maybe?"
  You put a hand to your mouth and cover your smile. You reply with a close up snap of your own face, replying, "Of course!"
  The snap immediately is opened and you snort. A reply to yours, a picture of Thomas holding a thumbs up.

~

Hey guys, YouTwoobs.
  So thank you for reading this chapter and the previous! That means a lot to me that you would continue this fanfiction of reader X Thomas Sanders.
  After I'm done with this fic, I'm thinking of doing self-input fanfictions with other YouTubers, but I'm going to need suggestions. Or not. I can come up with ideas as well I guess... ANYWAYS, see you in the next chapter! X