3/3

- PoV: Second Person, you -

You wait patiently for Thomas to show up. You smile as you remember when the two of you stumbled across each other. Today was colder than usual, slightly abnormal for
Florida. Strange. A gust of wind pushed your hair into your face, blocking your view. It was a coincedence, you were about to text Thomas when all of a sudden he snaps you a video.
"This traficcc!" He groans, zooming in on the crowded highway loudly. "Sorry, [Y/N], I'm trying to get there as fast as I can!"
You smile at his message, but feel a bit awkward sitting at a table alone. The waiter even checked on you a couple times, you saying you're okay everytime. You sigh and walk outside to think. Thomas would never abandon a meet up like this, he even said in the vine that-
The vine made you blush a little. "It was true that I, Thomas, was falling for a girl I met just an hour ago." You, just a fangirl of the famous
Thomas Sanders, were becoming good friends and maybe something more. You hope something more.
Suddenly, you feel a small, wet plop on your forehead. You look up, greeted by slightly grey clouds tearing up. Just a sprinkle, you tell yourself. What would hurt if you were to stay out just a little longer?
By the seconds, rain kept coming down faster and faster, each drop getting heavier. You sigh and walk back inside. The waiter greets you with a smile. "Just in time. News says it's gonna be a hardy rain out there, better stay inside for the eats, ma'am."
"Yeah, that'd be smart." You reply, smiling sadly back.
"That boy ain't come yet?" The waiter asked. His speech was a bit western, unfamiliar with you.
"He's coming, though. I got a text from him in the car, so I bet he'll come any moment now."
"Hon, don't depend on that boy. He may come, he may not. Time will a'tell."
Ironically, right after the waiter finished his sentence, the door opens, revealing a soaking wet Thomas holding an also soaking wet, small teddy bear. "I'm here!" Thomas announces, catching his breath.
You giggle and run up to him. "You okay? Aw, you didn't have to buy something!"
Thomas insists and hand you the bear. "It's something for making you wait. I'm sorry, [Y/N]." The two of you seat yourself at a table, the waiter following the two of you.
"Ready to order?" He asks anxiously, smiling a fake, employee smile. You know it's not real, you assme that he's just smiling like that to receive a tip at the end of your meal.
"Iced tea and a salad, please," you request politely.
"A coke and a burger and fries for me," Thomas orders, looking back at you and smiling.

PoV: First person, Thomas

"Once again, I'm extremely sorry for being late," I blush a little. Though, [Y/N] doesn't seem to mind.
"It's okay!" She assures. "It was just an innocent mistake!"
[Y/N] was the nicest person you could ever meet. And maybe one of the prettiest.
The waiter came back with our orders with a sour expression on his face, glaring at me, and smiling warmly at [Y/N]. Haha, he must be jealous. But hey, I'd be too I suppose.
"Thank you!" [Y/N] smiles as the waiter walks away. "So, how has your yesterday been?"
"Very good, thank you," I reply. All I really did was eat and watch Netflix. "Crazy how mad the fans went on that vine we made, am I right?"
"Absolutely nuts, a lot of them seemed to like the idea of us being together...?" [Y/N] smiles, shrugging. "I never realised how crazy is fans are until 'one of us' does something like that. Y'know?"
"I think it's a good idea," I said quickly without thinking. Shoot! That was so dumb of me to say!
"Huh?"
"Nothing, hehe."

PoV: Third person

It seemed after that last remark, the whole restaurant became a bit quieter. After Thomas and [Y/N] finished their meal and paid, they left the restaurant and started to walk over to Thomas' car. With invitation of visiting, of course.
"I had a really great time, Thomas," [Y/N] exclaims happily, grinning.
"So did I," Thomas replied. "Care to make another vine?"
"I wouldn't mind that," [Y/N] giggled.
"Well, first, we need to get to the proper spot. Hop in!" Thomas said, opening the passenger's seat for [Y/N]
The rest of the drive was of the two singing to songs on the radio quite wonderfully, actually. It was almost like Thomas and [Y/N] were made to duet together.
At last, when they reached their destination, it was just a grass field. This grass field reminded [Y/N] of the misunderstood videos Thomas makes.

PoV: Second person, you

Thomas held his phone very close up to his face and cleared his throat. You knew where this was going.
"I hope you get run over... FROM all the love and support from me!" He says, making a misunderstood compliment vine. "Ha ha ha, love you!" He says, panning his camera over to you instead of the sky. You blush a little and laugh. You blow a little kiss to the camera and the vine ends.

Comments:

Aj Wells: You guys are sooo cute together!
Mrs sanders: YOU 2 ARE MY SECOND OTP
Mrs sanders: ME AND HIM IS MY FIRST
Graexox: just date each other already!
[username]: :) ^
Thomas Sanders: :) ^
some other fangirl or something: OMG ARE YOU GUYS REALLY GOING TO DATE?

*Three days later*

PoV: Second person, you

It's been awhile since you've talked to Thomas. Well, three days, actually. Suddenly and it felt almost ironically, you receive a knock at your door.
"Coming," you call out and open the front door of your apartment. It was Thomas. He smiled and handed you an envelope.
"Oh! Thank you, come in!" You said. Your face lights up and he walks in.
"Nice place!" Thomas exclaims happily. "I came here to tell you something, [Y/N], haha."
You lead Thomas to a table set up in your kitchen with two chairs facing eachother.
"What is it?" You ask, getting two glasses of water.
"Well, I mean, you're a really cool person, and I think we should hang out more because I had a really good time with you those last two times, you know, as friends, but-"
"Thomas?"
"The thing is, I actually want to have a relationship with you. You know, as boyfriend and girlfriend. I know we just basically met this week, but..."
"I'd love to," you reply, resting your hand on his shoulder.
"Then it's settled?" Thomas said, gleaming with joy.
"Yeah, let's hang since you're already at my house!" You say, smiling.

PoV: First person, Thomas

We watched a whole marathon of our favorite YouTubers online and surprisingly, we had a whole lot in common. By the time we ended, or at least by the time we checked the time, it was 9:37 PM. I said I had to leave to prepare for tomorrow since it would be Monday, back to classes.
"Hey [Y/N]?" I ask as I leave the apartment.
"Yeah?"
"I love you, haha."
"I love you too."

**Hello everybody! YouTwoobs here. Thank you SO much for reading this fanfiction, reader X Thomas Sanders! Since this is my first story on WattPad, it may not be the best, haha. Anyways, once again, thank you so much for reading! Any other YouTubers to make a reader ship on? I'd be glad to some like these, or get a bit naughty with the lemons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anyways, see you next story and make sure to comment what stories you'd like to see next!**