Crazy girl-1

Jae's POV

"Hrrrmm" Groaning I do a little stretch. I hate days like this. the clouds blocking out any bit of sun that may be trying to reach out, and heavy rain pouring down. I can't help but want to curse it.
"At least customers should come" #mentalnote I seriously need to stop talking to myself!
this is why I hate rainy days I have to sit at the shop all day doing nothing because of course no one would be out during this time and I end up just mumbling to myself like a mad man *sigh*
I walk around the shop, seeing that I never took the trash out, I pull the trash bag out of the can and grab my coat, throwing my hood over my head I run outside to throw it out. just as I finish discarding the trash and am turning to head back inside I see her.
Long dark brown hair almost falling down her back, she had a small frame, her heavy coat almost falling of one of her shoulders as if she really would rather not have it on, she has earphones in and her head was bobbing to the music, but that's not really what caught my attention, it was her blue umbrella.
The blue umbrella that made my eyes catch sight of her. It was bright and happy as if it drew in all the color from the earth leaving it grey and cloudy sucking it all up into this one umbrella, but as I continue to stare at her I realize it's not just the umbrella it's the girl in general as she continues to walk away from my sight all I can think about is the color that's following her.
Her figure slowly starts to disappear and that's when I realize I'm being soaked by the rain and rush inside.
After drying myself off I sit behind the counter on the little stool staring out the window, the rain hasn't stopped and it brought me back to the girl, who was she? Was she crazy? Being out in this weather she must be....but something about her....she was so bright like she gave color to anything she touched.
*aaaaahhhchu!!* I sneezed interrupting my thoughts "crap I'm gonna get a cold aren't I?"
That girl must really be crazy, being out in this weather she'll be sick for sure....

----to be continued-----

A/N hey anyone readying this lol! So how was it?? It's been a while since I've written anything so I'm sure it sucks like mad sauce so let's hope it gets a little better heh $_$
Please vote and comment what you think and any suggestions!

(P.s I know this may not be a very popular ffic because it's under day6 and truthfully I haven't seen a lot of international fans showing much love for our day6 oppas which I find a compete shame because the are freaking awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
But I wanted to write this story and I felt like Jae would fit really well for it and I personally would LOVE to see more day6 ffics ^^)
Ok I'm really done talking haha