¤3

Talia POV

I woke up with my phone vibrating notifying me of a text message. I sat up in my bed and shrieked in pain. I heard moaning from outside my room. Nasty asses having sex in the morning. I looked at my phone and I noticed it was a text from Jason and Cole.

Jason: Wake up beautiful. Im going to be there in about an hour

Cole: Wake up boothang. Im omw so get dressed.

I sigh and got up baring the pain. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I went to my closet and put on galaxy leggings, a blue long sleeve cloud blouse, my white and blue Cements, a jean vest, and a blue beanie over my curly hair. I sat on my desk chair and went onto twitter.

A couple minutes later I heard the door bell. I grabbed my phone and bag and walked downstairs. I saw my mom sitting on the couch smoking. I shook my head and walked out the door. I saw Cole and Jason having a convo not even noticing me.

"Goodmorning." I said. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Damn!" They both said. I let out a light giggle and I walked past them to the car. I waited for Jason to unlock the door. When he did I struggled to get in. Not only because im kinda short but my ribs feel like they been through hell and back. Jason picked me up and placed me inside. He jogged to his side and got in.

"Put ya seatbelt on Talia." Jason said. I looked at him and he looked kinda serious.

"I uhh..I cant." I said. I sighed and put my head back. He gave me a confused look. Same with Cole.

"Are you ok Tete?" Cole asked rubbing my shoulder. I nodded and Jason started driving to school.

We soon got to school and I carefully got out. We were early and everyone was just hanging around. I leaned against the car and started scrolling down my instagram tl. I noticed Jason followed and liked all my pictures. Out of nowhere my phone was snatched out of my hands.

"What the fuck!" I screamed. I looked over and it was Jason. He had a serious look on his face. I looked down cause his stare was to much.

"What is wrong Talia. You don't look ok. What happened?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing my stomach just hurts. I think im just getting sick." I lied through my teeth. He had a look of disbelief on his face. He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't feed me bullshit. Your stomach can't hurt to a point I gotta help you in my car and you can't use your seatbelt. Lift your shirt Talia." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"The fuck!? No. Why do you even care Jason." I said with some attitude.

"I care because I care about you. Im just looking after you so lemme see your stomach." He said stepping closer to me.

"Thanx for caring but im fine." I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He lifted my shirt and looked at my fucked up side. His face instantly tensed up. I tried to pull my shirt down but he had a good grip.

"Cole!" He yelled towards a group of people. Cole came over and instantly looked at my side. They both looked pissed.

"What the!? Who the!? OH HELL TO THE NO" Cole yelled. His caramel skin color was turning red. I finally managed to pull my top down. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the school. Jason and Cole soon followed. The bell rang and I went to my first period. Jason came and sat next to me.

"You are NOT about to go through today keeping what happened to you a secret. Its not right." He said rubbing my back. I sighed. I put my head down and just looked at nothing. We have a substitute so you already know we are not gonna be doing work.