¤5

Jason POV

This is complete bullshit. This Gerald character is crazy. I should have killed his ass when i had the fucking chance. Now i have to worry about what the hell he is going to do to Talia and what is going to happen to my ass if anything happens to her. I'm on my way to the trap house now to find out some information on this Gerald guy. He must have more purpose than to just kidnap Talia. Me, Chris, and Cole are doing a 90 in a 40 to get to the trap house.

When we got there all the workers where just sitting around talking and smoking and shit. Jay was there. When he saw my face he got up and followed me to his dads office. I didnt even bother knock, I just barged in. I pulled up a picture of Gerald that i had Chris find and showed Bone. His eyes got big as hell.

"Shit, what did this fuck nigga do this time?" He asked while still looking at the picture. I took a seat and ran my hand down my face. I guess it is good that Bone knows this Gerald guy. It makes things 10 times easier but now we gotta figure out where he took Talia. I scrolled through my phone and pulled up a picture of Talia and showed him.

"He kidnapped her. Her name is Talia. She is the girl i told you about before." I said. Bone"s face froze and he didnt even blink while looking at the picture of Talia. He motioned for Jay to come over and his mouth dropped.

"Holy shit pops. Please tell me its a lie because if it isnt this is war." Jay said walked away and sitting down. His leg was shaking like crazy. I looked at him like he was crazy. What he mean he hopes its a lie. If was a fucking lie i wouldnt be here right now.

"Shit, shit, shit. We have to go. Round up all the workers and get strapped. We leaving in about an hour." Bone said then walked out the room looking angry as fuck. I looked at Jay and he looked the same. I left it alone until later and went to gather up everybody and get strapped.

When everyone was ready we met at the big meeting room. Bone stood on the end of the big table with everyone loking at him. He looked stressed out. Worse than me for real. Everyone was looking at him waiting for him to speak.

"Well i got a last minute mission for everyone. This nigga Gerald has someone very important to  me, Jay, and Jason. We are going to steak out his trap till it's dark enough outside. we are looking for a girl named Talia. You should know if you find her. The number one goal is to get her and kill anyone in your way. But dont kill Gerald." He said then walked out the room. Me, Chris, Jay and Cole are all driving in one car. Y'all wondering why Cole is coming. Well just so happens his dad is a big as drug lord in Philly so he pretty good with a gun. I was surprised. We drove over to the trap and parks down and across the street.

"So Jay, who is Talia to you and Bone." I asked trying to make the time go by fast. He sighed and his face in his hands.

"She is my sister and Bone's daughter." He said. I can not believe this shit. Why wouldnt Talia just tell me that.

Talia POV

I slowly opened my eyes and loked around me. I was in a dark and dirty room tied to a chair. I looked over me and thank God I still had my clothes on. I looked around and there was n one in here and no windows except for one small one. I started to silently cry because this is not fun. Who the fuck kidnaps there own step daughter. Crazy poeple, thats who. And Gerald is just that, crazy. I heard footsteps and voices and the door in the room opened and in walked Gerald and some girl. I couldn't see her because she was behind his in the shadows.

"Let me the fuck go Gerald." I said as he walked closer. As he walked closer i got a better look at the girl and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Honey standing right there smirking at me. Im as confused as a motherfucker.