¤12

Jason POV

I got home after dropping the guys off. I got to clean up a little because my cousin is coming to stay for a while. Her and Talia should like each other. I don't know when T is coming home but I know my cousin will be here by then.

I got alot to tell Talia. I think I am going to tell her how I really feel. I also got to tell her that me, chris, cole, jay, and Bone are leaving just for the weekend. I mean, my cousin will be here so she should be fine but I know she will not be happy. I finished washing the dishes when I heard the door open. I dried my hands and walked to the front door.

"Awww little Jason." My cousin, Aaliyah yelled. I rolled my eyes and she ran and hugged me.

"Shut up. I am a good 5 months older than your black ass." I said letting go of her. She flicked me off and went to the kitchen. Before I could follow her Talia came through the door. She dropped her bag and walked past me to the kitchen. I followed behind her.

"Hello." I heard Aaliyah say. Talia waved and took a seat. I sat down and pulled her in to my lap.

"Talia, this is my cousin, Aaliyah." I said introducing them. Talia said hi then started scrolling on her phone. I took her phone away and put it in my pocket.

"Talia, I have to go." I said she shrugged her shoulders and reached for her phone. I sighed and shook my head.

"For the weekend, ma." I said. She turned her head and pouted. Aaliyah grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"When are you leaving and is it only you?" She asked.

"Um in like an hour and.everyone is going." I said. She frowned and got off me.

"It's whatever Jason. Go do you or whatever." She said. She took her phone then went upstairs.

"Damn Jason. You just going to let your girl be mad and shit?" Aaliyah asked throwing her bottle at me. I picked up an apple and chucked it at her.

"She aint my girl.....yet." I said. She started laughing.

"Stop playing. You fuck and duck not cuff." She said. I shrugged and got up. I went up to my room and packed what I am going to need. I grabbed my duffle bag and walked out my room. I peeked into Talia's room and she was face down on her pillow. I closed her door and made my way to the airport.

Talia POV

I swear these guys are so annoying. They just be up and leaving at any damn time. Just leave me home alone. At least Aaliyah is here. She seems cool.

"Girl, you want to go to the club with me tonight?" Aaliyah asked coming in to my room. I sat up in bed.

"I dont think tonight. Im not feeling it." I said getting out of bed. I walked downstairs and when I walked past the front door but stopped because I saw head lights. I opened the door and looked out. I saw a black van but it turned the lights off. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I took out my phone and called Jason.

*Phone Convo*

Jason: Yes T?

Me: Someone is watching the house and I am annoyed and weirded out.

Jason: I know

Me: The fuck you mean.

Jason: Your dad and brother had them watch yall for the weekend.

Me: No. Hell no. You better make them go away

Jason: No can do babe but I got to go.

Me: Jason. If they are not gone in 30 minutes, I will be going out with Aaliyah tonight.