Chapter 2 *Great school*

The next day .

Silver POV

I wake up to huge surprise, as I found myself laying in my bed.

"Silver get up you got a big day ahead of you.", yelled Sam from downstairs.

"Ugh...", I mumbled.

"Come on Silver! I'm going to drive you to your bus stop for your first day of school.", yelled Sam.

I was wide awake after he said that. Even though it was the last day before winter break, Sam was still making me go. Only because he's tired of teaching me stuff. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. While I brush my teeth I look in the mirror at myself. White short hair with little strands in my face, blue eyes, and tan skin. I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'8 ft. tall.

After brushing my teeth and combing my hair, I put on my favorite sweater and some dark blue jeans and head downstairs for breakfast. As I head down stairs I could smell what Sam was cooking bacon, eggs, and pancakes. l only ate some of the bacon because I'm not a fan of eggs and the pancakes I don't mind but I don't want any.

After eating my bacon everyone else starts to wake up, which means it's time for Sam to drive me to my new bus stop. I watched Sam picked up his keys and headed out the door. I shoved the rest of my bacon in a bag and headed out the door. I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my backpack and shut the door behind me. When I got in Sam's Jeep, I sat in the front next to Sam. Sam pulled out of the driveway and started down the road.

"Are you ready for your first day of school?", asked Sam.

"I guess, I mean....I don't know my stomach hurts and it's not from Paul punching me last night." I said back.

" Well are you sure you want to ride the bus, i have time before work to drive you to school." offered Sam.

"No i'm good, i'm ready." i stated.

All man! I'm so not ready i have so many questions. How do you make friends, what if the teacher ask me a question and i don't know what the answer is. I mean I study hard during the fall time and Sam helped me study too.

"Ok well we're here", said Sam, "I think we're early so do you want me to stay here with you or leave you here with the three other kids?"

(Silence)

"Sliver, I'm not trying to rush you but you're going to have to decide right now.",said Sam.

" I'll stay here and wait.", I said back.

"Ok well remember which stop you get off, it's only a half a mile from home.", Sam advised.

I grab my backpack and hopped out of the jeep. I turned around to close the door and waved at Sam as he drive off. I looked over at the other children who were to busy on their phones. I took out my phone and checked what time it was. It's 6:55 am, five more minutes till the bus comes. As I put my phone away I heard chuckles from the other kids. I turned my head to the kids and they stopped chuckling. One of the kids look at their phone and back at me. I knew what they were laughing at. My phone, i mean my phone is cool it's a galaxy s. I looked back at their phone and took note of it. They had a gold back and it looked like a iPod.

I decided to ignore them. I heard the bus coming but it was three minutes away. I looked over to my left and BAM.

Amber POV

"Ow.", i winced.

"Are you ok.", the boy asked.

" Yeah I'm ok.", I replied.