Chapter 14

Sam's POV (didn't expect that)

Early that day

"What is taking silver so long?", I mumbled to myself.

I was making my way through the woods trying to find Silver.

Flashback

"Hey Sam I'm going for a walk.", said Silver with a distance look in his eyes.

"Um well don't take to long lunch will be rea-"

"Ok.", silver said with the back door closing behind him.

"Well then.", I muttered to myself.

I continued walking through the woods following Silvers scent. It was going well till I was back at the house again.

"Ugh."

I walk up the back stairs to the house and open the door. Everyone was doing their own thing. I walk over to Paul, who was playing call of duty with the other guys.

"Hey Paul."

"What.", he said with his eyes glued to the screen.

"I need to talk to you alone."

"Fine.", He said putting the controller down and walking over to me.

"What."

"Look I need you to show me where ambers house is, I believe silver is there."

"Fine, lets go."

I followed Paul to the back door and through the woods. After what felt like forever we arrived at the back door.

"Thank you."

"Whatever."

I watched as Paul walked back into the woods. Unturned around and examined the house. I looked straight ahead and walked up the steps to the back door. It was unlocked but I didn't want to be rude.

I knocked on the door. I just stood there hoping that someone is home. I hope her parents aren't home though. That would be awkward.

Amber's POV

There was a knock at the door.

I pulled away from the kids and walked to the back door with a smile on my face and silver following behind with his hand in mine.

I opened the back door just a little bit to see Sam standing there looking at the woods. I opened the door more and smiled.

Sam turned around and looked at me then silver then me again.

"Hi Sam."

"Hi Amber, hi Silver."

"So silver you told me you were going for a walk.", Sam said with his arms crossed.

"Umm yeah sorry about that I just wanted to see Amber.", Silver replied sounding very nervous.

"Ok well you could of told me this.", Sam said sounding very annoyed.

"I know it was just shocking to me that's all.", silver said sadly.

After that I tuned out because I didn't want to hear the sad story again, so I stared at the floor.

While silver was telling Sam the story I felt Silver squeezed my hand to reassure me and I smiled every time.

"Amber I'm so sorry.", Sam said with his watery eyes.

"It's ok, well it's not ok, I don't know what to do now.", I questioned.

"Sam can't she live with us?", Silver asked.

"Um I mean yes she can it's just her aunt or someone will come for you."

"But can't she live with us in the mean time, i mean we do have that extra bedroom upstairs.", silver said with puppy eyes.

Sam scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Well then, Amber don't you need to pack some clothes."

Silver and I looked at each other and smiled and I gave him a peck on the lips before I ran to my bedroom to pack.

"So you two are a thing now.", Sam laughed.

-----------
A/N
Wow sorry that took so long.

Hope your having a good day/night

-vanilla