How He Found You- Caesar

~Caesar~
I was sitting on the ledge of one of my favorite rooftop spots to watch the lights of New York City shining in the dark, and to just clear my head.
I checked the time and saw that it was 9:45.

'Shit, I should probably get home before pops (Raph) and dad (Swift) starts blowing my phone up' I thought to myself.

I got up and started running and jumping from one roof to another to get home. I was doing this for a while till I heard gun shots behind me.

I ran to where the shots were coming from, and I saw a woman who was holding a basket that had a (F/c) blanket inside it leaning against the brick wall bleeding and most likely dying. I also saw a guy running in the opposite direction.

'Probably the guy who shot her'   

I jumped down and was about to chase that guy, until I heard faint whimpering. I ran over to the lady and saw that she was already dead.

I realized the the basket laying next to dead woman was where the whimpering was coming from.

I moved near the basket and found...

"A baby!" I shouted out. I can tell it was a girl.She had (E/c) eyes, (H/l) (H/c) hair, long eyelashes, and rosy cheeks. Probably too cold out here for her.

I was having a mental battle in my mind whether I should bring her home with me or take her to an orphanage home, but when I looked into her sparkling (E/c) i would be making a terrible decision putting her in an orphanage. Plus it's past my curfew and my parents are going to send me to the hashi if I don't get home soon.

That's when I picked you up and ran as fast as I could to get home

My little (Y/n).