How He Found You- Anthony

~Anthony~
I was walking over to the Hamoto studios to meet my best bud Caesar, like I do everyday after school. I also got a new job as Donnie's new intern and it's great, except all the times he would try and take over and do everything himself, everything is cool.

As I was walking I see a man holding something in his hands and throwing it away then walked away.

I thought it was nothing at first, but when I past that same trash can I heard loud crying.

I jumped in surprise because the outburst was so sudden, but then I calmed down and walked towards the trash can.

After I was in front of it, I opened the lid and I swear my eyes literally popped out of my sockets.

Inside the trash can was a little baby girl wrapped in a (F/c) blanket that didn't even look warm enough for her.
When I picked her up she stopped crying and slowly opened her beautiful (E/c) eyes.

"What monster would do something like this to something so small and innocent.

I felt a buzz go off in my pocket and took out my phone.

'Dude where the hell are you Uncle D is really pissed'

It was a text from Caesar. God, I gotta get going. But I can't just leave her here.

I looked back a the bundle in my hand and saw that she was peacefully asleep. I'm totally gonna keep her.

"If I'm gonna keep you you'll need a name. Maggie...no, Jessica...no.

I was putting real thought into what I wanna name her.

"OH,OH, how about (Y/n)!" I said excitedly.

You were still asleep.

I'll take that as a yes.
//////////////////////////////////
How am I doing so far, ya like???