When He Takes You Home- Anthony

Now, I don't exactly know where Anthony lives, so I'm just gonna say that he lives with his adoptive mom and adopted 14 year old little brother.

I'll just make up names as I go💖
——————————————————
The lights aren't on so that's a good thing. I'm a little tired so maybe I'll just tell Madeline (Adoptive mother) and Cory (Adopted brother) about (Y/n) in the morning. I'm sure she'll be cool with it.

Maddie has always been like one of those parents who will be cool with anything, as long as I don't get in trouble or get a girl pregnant.
She adopted me when I was a baby then Cory when he was three years ago since she's infertility.

I went inside and turned on the lights and gasped in surprise to see that Maddie was still up watching TV and eating the last slice of pizza. 'Aw man, I was saving that'.

She turns and looks at me.
"Oh, hey Anthony." She says in a chill tone taking another bite of the pizza in her hand.

'Well, I guess since she's already up I could just tell her' I thought to myself.

I sigh. "Uh, Maddie?"

"Hm?"

"Okay so your not gonna believe me, but I saw this guy throwing something away and found this baby in the trash can and was wondering if you'd let me keep her?" I said as I showed her (Y/n).

She paused for a moment as she was still trying to process what I just said.

"Um Anthony, I'm proud that you took such a strong interest into helping an infant, but don't you think it would be best to take her to child services?" She asked me.

"No way! I promise that I'll always look after her and make sure to feed, bath, change, and spend lots of time with her!" I told her.

"Eh, I don't know...."

"Pleeeeeaaaaaase" I did this cutesy puppy dog face that Caesar taught me.

"Eh why not, I've always wanted a daughter. And if ya need any help, Cory and I will help out." She says excitedly.

'Hehe, works every time"