When He Takes You Home- Caesar

(Caesar)
I was outside the door of my house preparing myself for endless curse words and punishments. But I was also nervous about how I'm gonna break the news about little (Y/n).
I just took a deep breath and walked inside.

As I walked inside I was greeted by two vary  pissed off faces. I guess everyone else is asleep.

"Hey pops, hey dad."  I nervously say. Now usually I never really get nervous, but if you got any of my family members upset you'd understand.

"CAESAR HAMOTO WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!" Dad yelled.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED WE WERE!!" Pops yelled.

"Well I..." I was about to explain myself when suddenly (Y/n) started to cry again. Uh oh.

The room was now filled with (Y/n) crying. Dad and pops stared at her wide eyed.

"Yo, what's with all the (Yawning) crying?"

The three of us look up to see uncle Mikey, Leo, and Donnie coming downstairs, everyone else are heavy sleepers.

'Great, just what I need right now' I thought to myself.

Dad took (Y/n) out of my hands and started lulling her to sleep.

"Okay, new question. Where did this baby come from?" Dad asked.  I look over at pops.

"I hope you have a good explanation for this one." Pops says to me crossing his arms. I sighed.

//Explanation Time Skip Because Author Is Still Lazy//

"Aww, well she is cute!" Uncle Mikey gushed over the small infant.

"Are you sure you can handle that kind of responsibility, I mean your still in high school and you can barely keep track of yourself let alone a baby?" Uncle Leo says to me.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." I say to them with a serious look on my face.

There was a pause for a moment.

"Well, I guess I could go supply shopping in the morning." Pops sighs.

I gave them a small smile.

//Donnie's POV//
'Oh boy, this should be interesting'

Caesar and Anthony Daughter Preferences (Discontinued) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें