14

Y/N: Babes I'm sorry!
sent: 8:43pm

Y/N: Please answer me
sent: 8:45pm

Y/N: Jane, please...😫
sent: 8:50pm

Babes: Why are you apologizing?
sent: 8:52pm

Y/N: Bc ur obviously upset with me, and whatever I did I'm deeply sorry.
sent: 8:53pm

Babes: Don't.
sent: 8:54pm

Y/N: Don't what?
sent: 8:55pm

Babes: Don't apologize. I was mad over something stupid. Don't apologize for stupid shit
sent: 8:57pm.

Y/N: If it was stupid than you can tell me why you were mad?
sent: 8:58pm

Babes: It was really stupid. Do I have to?
sent: 8:58pm

Y/N: Please...
sent: 8:59pm

Babes: Fine...
sent: 9:00pm

Babes: It's just that, I thought you calling me babes meant I was special. When I called you babe that's what it meant for me. Everyday people say they love me. But I'm not sure if they love the idea of me or if they really love me for me... With you, I don't have to question if you like me for me. For all you know I could be a homeless teen, an average teen, a serial killer! But you still talk to me. Do you know how long it's been since I've been able to tell if someone's hanging out with me bc they want to or for my status. With you I immediately know, texting you literally makes me feel like the most special person ever cuz I can talk to you about anything and not be judged. Babes... It seemed like a pet name that made me special, that showed that whatever this is you don't absolutely hate it. Like, you send me things about your life, how you're feeling, and some gorgeous ess selfies, and I just text whatever the hell I want. But "babes" shows that you could care less. And finding out that it's not special, that I'm not special... It just got me all up in my feels.
sent: 9:06

Babes: Shit, I just saw how long and ranty that was. I'm sorry...
sent: 9:06pm

Y/N: Don't apologize, you better read this text carefully bc it's gonna seem like a fucking giant compared to your paragraph. You. Are. Special. Currently you're the most special person in my entire life right now. Texting you is the highlight of my day, most of the time. Jane idc when you talk about how your day was, or how your friends+family are, or what you're trying to decide to eat, or whether or not I get a selfie... I just love talking to you. Special pet name or not, you are the most special fucking person I know. You're the greatest person I know. And if I didn't think those things were true than I wouldn't have literally dropped 2 friends bc they think whatever we have going on is stupid. I'll admit it, I've never seen you, and I don't know shit about you except for what you tell me and that you live in Cali and went to OCSA. I know you have a big family, that you love, and are always with your coworkers, which is odd I will admit, at whatever job you do. Meanwhile you know my parents names, my brothers name, my dogs names, where I want to go to college, my financial status, what I do for a living. But idc bc knowing how you feel and how your day was, and roughly what you did today makes me happy. When you're not talking about yourself you tell the most hilarious jokes I've ever heard. I especially love hearing about the pranks you've pulled! Admittedly, I now have feelings for a girl that I've only ever texted. Jane, you're so fucking amazing that I've fallen for you and all we've ever done is text. You. Are. Amazing. You. Are. Special. And no pet name is ever gonna change that. But just because I want you to, so that I know you feel better, you get a new name that I only call you. Alright? Like, baby? I've literally never ever called someone baby. Not even my ex, all he got was Der and corazon (he was Hispanic don't judge). So baby, or do you want something that's not so common. How about J, short for Jane. Or how about BabyJ bc you're that special to me (I'll probably use them interchangeably as well). And if anybody ever tells you different you send me their name and a picture I will ruin their lives in more ways than 1. BabyJ, the day I accidentally texted you was the best mistake I've ever made, so don't you dare tell me you are not special. Got that?
sent: 9:18pm

Babes: I'm legit crying. You're so sweet Y/N... You're the amazing one, and the special one, and the cute one, and the smart one, and just everything. Thank you Y/N, that meant a lot. Lol, and I really like the new name, BabyJ... Haha, do you want a new name or is babe fine babe?
sent: 9:22pm

Y/N: 😂Haha, babe is fine J.
sent: 9:23pm

BabyJ: Good, I'm glad.
sent: 9:23pm

Y/N: I'm glad we fixed the problem. Baby, I really do hope you have fun tomorrow ok?
sent: 9:24pm

BabyJ: OK ☺
sent: 9:25pm

Y/N: Tomorrow's Coachella right?
sent: 9:26pm

BabyJ: Yeah, we'll be there for 5 days, so me and my girls each get to focus on whatever we want to on our day.
sent: 9:28pm

Y/N: Man that's a long time, you better be safe ok Jbaby?
sent: 9:30pm

BabyJ: You're no fun, but ok.
sent: 9:31pm

Y/N: 😊Lol, good night baby😴
sent: 9:32pm

BabyJ: Haha, lol, goodnight babe😴
sent: 9:33pm