35

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINAH!" The girls and the crew yelled, with cake, as Dinah entered the venue.

"Thank you," she said as she smiled weakly and walked to a dressing room. Everyone looked at each other quizzically as they dispersed.

"What's wrong with Dinah?" Clara asked.

"I'm not sure mom. She was like this yesterday to, and also pretty aggressive," Lauren said.

"Is it that time of the month?"

Normani joined the conversation, "Probably, I've learned to just let her cool down. There's probably something else, and she'll tell us eventually."

"You think it's got something to do with Y/N?" Camila asked.

"She hasn't talked about her for minute, and isn't she coming tonight?" Ally added.

"I'll go talk to her, maybe I can work my mommy magic," Clara said as she walked to the room Dinah had entered. As the door opened Dinah's head snapped up. She quickly wiped her eyes and nose, "Hi. What's up?"

Clara sat down next to Dinah, "I'm fine, are you ok Dinah dear?"

"Yeah, totally. I'm doing great," she lied. Clara gave Dinah the mom look, causing her to immediately break down.

"I've had a bad couple of days. The haters have been more prominent and the hacker is back. They sent me stuff that cannot EVER reach the public eye. If it does, I don't know what I'll do..." Dinah confessed.

"What is it Dinah?"

Dinah shook her head as she cried into her hands, "That's the thing. It's too bad for me to tell anyone. If my parents find out I'm dead."

Dinah looked up to face Clara, "Mrs. Jauregui I can't tell anybody, not even you. There was one possible exception to that and she's mad at me because me and my smart ass was being stupid. Everything's eating away at me and I can't handle it..."

Clara pulled Dinah into a hug and let her cry out whatever she needed. By the time it was time to get ready for  soundcheck, Dinah felt and looked a lot better than she did at the start of the day.

"Thank you Clara," Dinah said with a grateful smile.

"That's aunty Clara to you missy," she replied with a smirk, "Now you get ready and go out there and perform one hell of show, and remember that no one can take away your happiness, no matter what they got on you."

The young girl quickly hugged Clara Jauregui, "Thank you aunty Clara. Love you."

Clara hugged her back, "Love you too kiddo," she said with a smile. And with that Dinah went to soundcheck and afterwards she attended the m&g. After that she called Will Call to see if the ticket under Y/N's name was claimed. It had not...

Dinah sighed sadly as she left to put on her costume before it was their time to go on stage. She met up with the rest of the girls so they could enter the stage together. But right before they went on stage she received a text...

"Dinah put your phone away! Were about to go on stage!" Ally whispered harshly as she began to walk on stage. The girls quickly followed behind as Dinah hurriedly put her phone away.

As they entered the stage everything seemed to go by slowly but in reality it all went down in a matter of seconds.

They saw all their many fans, who immediately started to scream at the sight of them. Dinah and the rest of the girls smiled, the fans always made them feel like they ruled the world. Dinah looked further back and saw Y/N enter the room with all her beauty. The sight caused her to smile even more, she watched as Y/N looked at her ticket and walked to the front row. Dinah had made sure to give her the best seat in the house.