26

Y/N: We need to talk.
sent: 10:05pm

Jane: You're right. Why have you been ignoring me?
sent: 10:06pm

Y/N: 😔I was mad...
sent: 10:06pm

Jane: No shit. But why? I didn't do anything
sent: 10:07pm

Y/N: Didn't do anything?!😈
sent: 10:07pm

Y/N: I basically fucking told you that I liked you. Like, liked liked you. I told you that day you got all up in your feels bc I said I call everyone babes. I told you I had fallen for you and what do you? You fucking tell me about some ugly ass hoe who you've "fallen" for. You had me catching feelings, something I haven't done since I was in my last relationship.
sent: 10:09pm

Y/N: I know the way I handled the situation wasn't the best, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ignored you and acted like i didn't care. But don't you sit there and tell me you didn't do anything.
sent: 10:10pm

Jane: Is that what all this was about? Because of "the girl" I like?!
sent: 10:10pm

Y/N: YES THAT'S WHAT THIS ENTIRE FUCKING THING IS ABOUT!!!
sent: 10:11pm

Y/N: 😫
sent: 10:11pm

Y/N: Look, u played with my emotions and that's something I don't let happen very often. The last time I let it happen was the first day I texted u... I meant to text my stupid ass ex who cheated. And that was supposed to be the first and last time I let my emotions get the best of me. But than I met you, kinda sorta...
sent: 10:15pm

Jane: Y/N, I feel this may not be the best of times to tell you, but I also can't think of a better time.
sent: 10:16pm

Jane: I think it's time to tell you the identity of the girl...
sent: 10:16pm

Y/N: There you go playing with my emotions again. 😐😑
sent: 10:17pm

Jane: No, wait. Babe please, I'm not playing with your emotions. The girl is you!
sent: 10:17pm

Jane: Babe?
sent: 10:20pm

Jane: Y/N...
sent: 10:25pm