CH 3

Sharp pinches from my stomach bring me back to life

Sharp pinches from my stomach bring me back to life. I groan in pain, my heads hurts.

I look down only to shriek as I notice that I am not wearing any clothes and I am in my birthday suit.

I try to cover myself as best I could but to my surprise my hands are tied above my head. My legs are also tied. No.

I notice that there is a tube attached to my bellybutton and a hole in the cylinder like structure I was in.

It was a mirror, I was in a mirror. I was staring at myself. I looked horrible.

Then a humming like noise started almost as if a machine was starting. The tube that was attached to me started glowing white. What did it mean? I need some answers. I started breathing heavily as I realize the events that had occurred before I was drugged.

This is a dream, this is a dream, nothing is real, I am imagining all of this.

The humming stops. I sigh in relief, but it I short met as a ringing replaced it.

I let out a loud scream as I feel like something is getting sucked out of me; I look down and see that the tube is red instead of the glowing white.

This is not a dream is this last thing I remember before I pass out for the second time.

This time I wake to the sound of marching footsteps. I lazily flick my eyes open, but they widen at the sight in front of me. From what I can see through the mirror, I look like a walking skeleton with a bit of meat on my bones even my hair has fallen out. Then my eyes travel down to my stomach. That was the only part of my body that looked healthy, I shivered in disgust.

All of a sudden the mirror blacks out. It slowly starts to pixelate. I scream in ear at the sight before me.

Green slimy creatures stare back at me as they evaluate me carefully. Some nod their heads, I shiver in fear. One steps up; he is the same one from before. The first one I saw, he is also the biggest. He gesture to me with one hand while he speaks to the others in a weird language, which sounds like clicking and beeping. All eyes turn to me. "Hello, Chromia," he speaks out in Francis' voice, my arms and legs are trembling now. "You may be vondering vhat you are doing here, let me answer it for you, you need your energy." He drawls out as he drags a slimy hand down my cage. I shiver.

"You are carrying our future. In your womb you carry our secret weapon. Children and as they get older ve vill mold them in our shape. With them ve vill conquer the galaxy, one planet at a time. And it vill be all because of you. As you can tell there is no females in our race, but ve back do vith vhat ve can find. So ve vould like to thank you for your cooperation and for being our test subject. Ve hope your stay here vill be enjoyable, and I hope you enjoyed our talk, because it is the last time you vill ever hear someone speak to for a very long time."

He went over to the side of the cylinder and pressed something. A gel like liquid started flowing from the bottom of my cage. "Francis," I yell out as everything pixelates again! "Francis, come back here!" There was no reply as the gel reached my chin. I finally understand why females are the only ones able to have children, because if men had children then they would use there creation for war.

Then I peacefully submit into the sweet darkness.