Chapter 1: Where to Go

A/N: This is my first ever fan fiction so if things are off or the story is going to fast I apologize. Also If there out of character I wanted to change it up a bit. Another reminder I don't own Junjou Romantica. Nakamura Shungiku does, if that's how you say it. Anyways let's begin 

Junjou Romantica:

"I want to go on vacation." Said Misaki as he was cooking dinner for him and Usagi-San.

"Where do you want to go?" Asked Usagi-San as he was still smoking on his cigarette.

"I don't... Really know." Misaki just wanted a break from his home since he's been cooped up there for a long time.

Usagi-San took out a magazine that had places you could go to, he began flipping through it. He then stopped to an interesting looking place.

"Hey, Misaki what about this for a vacation trip?" Usagi-San pointed to an interesting looking cabin.

"Sure, but why does it look like it's really big? Isn't cabins suppose to be small?"

"It says here that it holds up to 6 people and they won't take anymore, let's see it has 3 bathrooms with 3 bedrooms. With a hot spring in the back. And much more."

"Wow, that must be a big cabin." Misaki seemed amused

"By the looks of it, yes, so you want to go there, I'll go ahead and pay for it."
"Yes it looks like it'll be fun!"
"Okay then." Usagi-San began booking them a place at the cabin.

Junjou Egoist:

Hiro-San, Hiro-San!" Nowaki was shouting his name in excitement.

"What?" Hiroki asked a bit annoyed.

"Guess what!"

"I just did!" Hiroki was getting more annoyed.

"One of my patients works at this cabin, and invited me and another person to go there for free!" Nowaki had a huge smile on his face. "Are you going to come?"

Hiroki sighed "Sure, I'm not that busy anyways."

"Yay, It'll be so fun Hiro-San, especially when you'll be with me!"

"When is it anyways?"

"Next week, it's doesn't open till then"

Junjou Terrorist:

"Hey, Shinobu what in the hell are you doing?!" Shinobu was hugging Miyagi from behind.

"Hugging you of course, old man!" Miyagi sighed, "Aren't you suppose to be going somewhere?" Asked Miyagi

"I took a week off from my job, why do you care anyways." Miyagi glared at him

"Never mind" Miyagi was still glaring at him. "Let's go on a date." Shinobu said out of the blue.

"We just went somewhere yesterday!"

"Well this date is next week."

Miyagi was confused "Wait, so you planned our date?"

"My dad gave me a vacation off to a cabin, and said you can come so I said you were able too."

"YOU PLANNED THIS WITHOUT ASKING ME?" Miyagi was annoyed.

"I figured you would want to go, AND STOP SHOUTING OLD MAN"

"I'm free anyways next week so I guess I will go anyw- HEY SHINOBU" Shinobu hugged him again.

"You are one annoying cute brat" Miyagi and Shinobu were both blushing.

It's the end of the chapter, as I said this is my very first story so this is a little hard for me and my writing skills aren't so good. Thanks for reading Chapter 1!~

Haunted Cabin(Junjou Mix)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara