Chapter 6: Voices

Hiroki and Nowaki decided to go to the kitchen to eat. When Hiroki and Nowaki arrived at the kitchen they saw Akihiko and Misaki.

Akihiko noticed two man at the kitchen entrance. Akihiko turned his head, and saw his child hood friend. Akihiko spoke up, "Hey, Hiroki I didn't know you were here." Hiroki turned to look at Akihiko.

"A-Akihiko, what are you doing here?!" Hiroki asked in a shocked tone. "I felt like coming here for vacation." Hiroki didn't respond back, he just sat down at an empty chair. Nowaki followed Hiroki, and sat down as well. 

Misaki walked into the kitchen, sat down and didn't realize he was sitting across Kamijou, his own teacher. "Kamijou-Sensei?!" Misaki said in a scared tone.

"Huh? Who are you, aren't you one of my students?" Misaki nodded, still in a scared state. 

"Everybody knows each other here apparently." Akira said, listening in on the conversation.

Miyagi, and Shinobu were in their bedroom since they were both done eating and wanted alone time.

Shinobu walked over to his suitcase to get something, meanwhile Miyagi went to the bathroom. 

Shinobu bent down to get a new pair of fresh clothes since he was in the same clothes since 2 days ago.

While Shinobu was digging through his suitcase, Shinobu heard a really low whisper that sounded like "Hello, or hell."

Shinobu instantly looked around.

Nothing.

Shinobu went back to finding a pair of clothes, once he found some clothes, he changed into his fresh clean pair of clothes.

Another whisper, but this time Shinobu couldn't make out what it sounded like. Shinobu looked around again to see where the source was coming from. Again not finding the voices Shinobu laid down on the bed.

Shinobu was almost asleep, until he heard the bedroom door open, it was just Miyagi.

"Hey Shinobu, tired?" Miyagi asked. "Kind of" Shinobu replied. "Go ahead and rest." Miyagi then laid on the bed as well.

"I'm pretty tired myself." Miyagi chuckled a bit. Shinobu turned over and wrapped his arms around Miyagi. Snuggling into his chest.

"S-Shinobu!?" "Shut up." Shinobu then falling asleep.

Shinobu yawned, and found himself the only one on the bed. Shinobu got off from the bed, and headed to the door.

CRASH

Shinobu turned around really quick and trying to find where the source was coming from.

Giving up, Shinobu got to the door, and exited the room, he could his heart pounding in his chest, from being startled.

Shinobu went to the kitchen to find to see if Miyagi was in there. Miyagi wasn't there.

Shinobu looked at the clock from the microwave, 3:12.

'Where could he be?' Shinobu repeated in his head.

Suddenly Shinobu heard voices coming from the back area. Shinobu walked to the back door hoping it wasn't his imagination again.

Shinobu opened the door. He only saw the two previous people he met, Misaki and Akihiko.

They were in the hot springs, playing with each other. Them not noticing Shinobu was standing there, Akihiko kissed Misaki.

Shinobu shut the door, really quick. Ignoring what just happened, at least trying to forget what happened. There was still no Miyagi.

BANG

A loud bang came from the first hall. Shinobu went to the first hall, where Nowaki and Hiroki were staying.

Shinobu saw Hiroki fast walking to find where the noise came from.

Hiroki spotted Shinobu.

"Did you hear that?" Hiroki asked Shinobu. "Yes." Shinobu replied in a cold attitude.

Shinobu obviously remembered Hiroki. Hiroki recognized Shinobu, but brushed it off.

Hiroki opened his mouth as if he was going to talk. But was interrupted with another bang.

"Okay why do I keep hearing banging noises!" Hiroki medium-shouted. "Maybe it's a ghost." Shinobu said with a smirk.

"Don't be an idiot, ghost aren't real." Hiroki replied in a harsh tone.

Before any of them could speak, an object fell.

A/N: I think my chapters keep getting worse, but this is my first fan fiction. I try to leave them at cliff hangers so I have time to think what to write next. Anyways thinks for reading Chapter 6!