Chapter 11: Akira

"Look." Misaki managed to say. He pointed to Akira who was now staring at them. They all looked at Akira. Akira grinned, then waved.

They continued to head to the cabin. Once they reached to where Akira was, Akira was the first to speak "So, where were you guys."

"Why does it concern you? Anyways aren't you supposed to be at your house?" Hiroki replied harshly.

Akira laughed. "I came back to the cabin to retrieve my work papers." Akira lifted up his brief case to prove he had gotten some work papers.

"And then I looked for all of you, but there was of course no one." Akira continued, "But you are right this is none of my concern, I thought everyone left, so I waited here."

After that there was complete silence. Then Akira spoke again, "I'm just glad all of you are okay, so I'll be going now." Akira left and got in his car, and speeded out of the parking lot.

"That was weird." Misaki said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Wait but what about our car?" Miyagi asked. "We could go back tomorrow and get them then, if we manage to call a car company to see what happened to our cars." Akihiko said.

"I'm going inside." Misaki mumbled. "I'm so hungry and tired." Misaki opened the door and went to the kitchen. "Same, I'm hungry as well." Shinobu said walking into the cabin.

______________________________________________________

"Breakfast is ready, so get up sleepy heads!" Akira shouted so everyone in the cabin could hear. No one got up though. Akira then decided to wake them up by room.

Akira went into Hiroki and Nowaki's first, "Wake up you two breakfast is ready!" "Nng." Was all they could respond they were exhausted from last night.

Akira tried waking up the other four, but failed. It was early in the morning, around 7:00. It wasn't surprising to Akira they didn't wake up, he had just made breakfast early.

In the middle of returning to the kitchen, Akira was wondering where they have been. He would eventually find out, when they acted strange yesterday it had made Akira grew curious.

Akira refused to tell anyone who came its haunted, but he knew, himself, everyone found out. All he wanted was to run a successful cabin without this trouble.

Everyone who visited, suddenly left without a word at the cabin. Akira knew they found out, but he didn't want to give up. So he continued the job. A mother even brought her four year old daughter, the four year old saw the ghost lady.

The mother found her daughter in the bathroom, crying. The mother threatened to sue Akira for running an haunted cabin.

Akira came to a final conclusion that these people had found out, and they'd be gone the next day. If that was the case he would just burn the place, and move out to a more city place in Japan.

He would be more happy, or if someone finally completed the four weeks, Akira would have hope that this was his dream.

'I'll just tell them the cabin is haunted, no big deal right?' Akira thought to himself. His stomach grumbled looking at the food he had finished cooking for the guests.

Akira stared at the food for a while deciding if he should eat it or if it would be selfish of him. Akira hurried to the fridge, and took out some hard boiled eggs. He ate that instead.