Chapter 6

Ana:

The next morning,

I am still thinking of yesterday.Alexander.Something was surely wrong with me.I was thinking of a jerk?

While thinking all this,I still did not have peace of mind.I thought to do some yoga.Yoga was one of the things which made me calm.After doing pranayama for 30 minutes,I felt peace and calm.I quickly got dressed up in black shirt and white jeans with my usual sneakers.I tied my hair in a pony and went to dining room.

Family!Today they looked peaceful and calm,not like yesterday when we were fearing of what will happen next?This time,mom and dad gave me a heartwarming smile and Sam came running to me,"Hey Sis!Guess what?I am so proud of you!I wanted to say this yesterday but you seemed tired and dad told me you punched off that thief!You have become my super hero..oops.Super heroine."I laughed at her and hugged her.We ate the breakfast and set off to respective work.Dad to his office,Sammy to her college and me to my office.

"A.G Company" was the name of company where I worked.I knew it was a smaller unit of some big company but did not know of which.Some people might call me fool for not knowing it but who cares?I get good salary,have now a good experience of 2 years and have good colleagues to work with.I entered there.Stephen came up hugging me and congratulated me for my promotion.Seeing Stephen,everyone came up congratulating me.

Suddenly,I heard Mrs Wilson coming and asking me to submit the important files.I picked up the files to go and submit to the new boss.Yes,now I would be working under this most highest position here.I knocked the door and he said come in.Wait!He had same dominating voice.I opened the door to find him....

**************************************************************************

Alexander:
I have been jogging for past two hours in the city.Hiding myself from people.Why?Who wants fans now?Even I want a
Peace of mind.I reached home,bath,grooming the old same procedure.I sat in my car.
But then suddenly,I remembered that girl.I forgot her name.Did I even ask it?I don't remember though. She was so sarcastic.I know if she would be my employee,I would have...
KNOCK KNOCK!
I in my robotic tone commanded to come in.The door opened and I looked at her.Wait is she?