Chapter 10

Ana:

I looked suspiciously at him.

"Stefan,seriously?",i asked him once again.

He seemed to roll his eyes on me.

Great!Now even a kid is rolling eyes on me!Just great!

How pathetic could life get!

"Who dropped you here?Are you alone?",i asked concerned suddenly.

He shaked his head and said,"No!I came here to play with dad but he left me for a meeting.Now,i am left alone.With his driver!"

I could tell me he was in really bad mood.

"Do you want me to be your nanny?!",I asked him.

His eyes twinkled and he looked at me excitedly and he nodded.

"Come!Lets talk to your parents!",i said.

He nodded excitedly and led me to his car where his driver Lee was waiting.

He recognised me and nodded at me.
I made up my mind to lecture Stefan's dad how he is losing his son due to his work!
About being Nanny,I am sure when I would give the lecture,he would throw me out!
So,I would not even have to break Stefan's heart and I would lecture him too!Double fun!

We soon reached up a mansion.It was pretty big mansion.I was surprised at its size.
Exquisite tiles,furniture,etc.Everything was grand.
Looking at my expression,Stefan said,"Ana,you will anyway have lots of time to stare all this.Right now,my daddy doesn't have time.Come!And you need to learn time management."
Great!My day is getting better by every hour.Stefan maybe a child but talks like he is my dad.
Even my dad doesn't give me such tips.
I nodded anyways because he was right.

He politely said to me,"You sit here!I will call daddy.Martha,please give Ana some refreshments."
He soon ran away to directions towards his dad's room.
A lady who looked elderly and had motherly aura approached me and asked me,"Hello!I am Martha.This house's care taker.Please tell me what would you like for refreshments?"
I shaked my head and replied,"No it's fine ma'am.Thank you for asking."
She nodded and smiled warmly at me,telling me,"Stefan does not tolerate people whom he dislikes just like his dad.He may be a child but his mind runs just like his father.Fast and intelligent.I can tell you are one of his favourite persons."
I smiled at her.
Just then I heard a familiar voice,"Really Stef?You,yourself found a nanny!Have you checked her background?What about...."
Stefan completed his sentence,"Yes.She was there when you weren't there to care for me."I could sense his blunt words towards dad.
I think his dad answered,"Oh.Ok then fine.I get it she is the same lady who was there in that daycare."
His dad's voice sounded a little hurt.I felt a little bad for both of them.None was to be blamed.
Suddenly,I heard a voice clear.
The person said,"Hello,Ms Samuel."
I turned around and spoke,"Hello!.."
I froze at my spot.
Even the other person froze.
The arrogant jerk Alexander Gordon.
Wait!He has a son?!
But I don't care!He is still a jerk!
We both glared at each other.He was not definitely not in the list of working for.
We both finally spoke,"You!" At the same time.
Stefan stared at both of us and before he could speak,I got a call.
I said,"Excuse me!"
I could see Alexander staring at me really angrily.I ignored him.
I spoke up to the caller,"Hello!"
"It is Sam,Ana!Dad needs urgent operation for his heart surgery!"
She sobbed helplessly and while I stood there shocked.
How the hell would I get money for dad's operation when I had spent that money for Sam's education and trip.
My tears couldn't stop as i thought how could I get the money!God help me!