Chapter 7

Ana:
I was shocked to find Matt.My best friend and my cousin brother.
We both shrieked at the same time.Who doesn't do when you meet your beloved brother.
Matt-How are you sis?
I-Great. it's so great you finally came out of your mini vacation bro.
Matt-I know sis.And I have got gifts and a little secret.
Secrets!Great.Gifts!I am not impressed.Why?He brings too girly stuff for me and too little girly for Sammy,apparently to tease us.Last time he gave me a too flowery dress and Sam a baseball bat.Too bad he was hit by it by both of us.Though I still laugh about it.
Suddenly Mr Daniel appeared.He is my boss and second father figure.He laughed at our get together.He patted my forehead.He talked,"I know of yesterday.Proud of you my little girl!"
I-"thank you sir."
As we were exiting the room,I heard Mr Daniel say,"I wish Stephen would choose you.If only he saw other than the looks."I sighed.Though he was my crush,I had my self respect.On occasion or two,just joking though he had insulted me.
"Who is a ugly duckling speccy woman here?"
I was new to office.All I could do was sigh and get back to work.I knew he meant me,but silence is the best answer to such people.
But soon,a little insult got less.Though people think we are like besties it is not.It is just a formality.In real,I really have no bestie other than my brother Matt.
I gave him the files and Matt apparently went back to work but not before he said a thing which I was shocked.
"I am in love with Sara.Sara Gordon."
I was surprised and shocked.Where did they really meet?So many questions...ok!calm down Ms Detective,I said to myself.
I got a call suddenly.
Ria...
Great!She is calling me.Must be my lucky day.Ha!I pick up her call and she reminds me that I have to pay a visit to the home where I donate half of my salary."The little Angels."