Prologue: Lost

I stared at the broken portal in front of me and couldn't believe what I just did "No no no." I kept repeating to myself as I ran and tried turning it back on.I looked up with hope in my eyes and nothing happened I fell down onto the ground and began to sob "W-why I could've saved you! If I weren't a complete jerk you still wouldve been here by my side...You're the only family I have left."

I stared at my palms and clenched them tight,I opened my eyes and stared at that damn portal "I swear i'll bring you back home." I said,with not rage in my voice.I stood up once again and closed the door behind me and began to make my upstairs.

As I began to pass down the hall of the shack I couldn't help but stare at the family portraits as I walked by and once caught my attention.Slowly I walked up to it and lifted my hand and touched it "Stanford." I whisper to myself.I was staring at a picture of us two hugging each other when we were kids. "Now what should I do i-i can't leave the shack all alone." A bright idea crossed my mind and I decided to stay here so I began to arrange a few things.

"What the heck?!" I shout at the door that opened by itself,I began to shiver from the coldness as I quickly ran over to the front door and began to close the door so the snow doesnt come inside.I was about to close it when I heard someone crying "Who's there?!" I squint my eyes and try to look further but realized that the crying was in front of me.

"How did you get here?" I ask,I kneel down and picked up the baby that was freezing cold and crying "Your a girl then? But who left you here?" I look to my right and my left and see no one.

 "Hey you left your kid!!' I shout at whoever left this kid "Whats this?" I kneel down once again and saw that a single note was lying on the basket with a small stuffed dinosaur.

I know i may be asking a lot but please take of my daughter she's the only one i love and will be able to protect her with my life. Unfortunately my time has come to leave Gravity Falls and I won't be able to take care of her of raise her so im asking you to please take care of her and call her your own daughter. In the mean time i'll always have her in my heart and will remember her everyday, that is what will keep me going in this world.

By the way her name is Alex,please take care of her from danger....

I furrowed my eyebrows and placed the letter on top of a table and gently cradled the kid in my arms giving her warmth "So your names Alex huh? Sounds like a boy's name to me..hmm..I'll call you Ally!!" I laugh as I raise her and she opens her eyes and giggles "I knew you'd like it kid! After all I won't be alone cause now I have you and I promise to protect you from danger." I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes as I hugged Ally.Now I definitely won't be alone and I promise to raise her well....

THERE IT IS!! THE FIRST CHAPTER TO MY GRAVITY FALLS FANFIC :D IM SO HAPPY THAT I WATCHED GRAVITY FALLS AND SAD THAT IT ENDED BUT WE HAD A RIDE WITH THE SHOW ALSO NOTICED THAT I CALLED MY OC ALEX *wink* LIKE THE CREATOR OF THE SHOW. WELL I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE PROLOGUE ALSO I WANNA ASK SHOULD I CALL THIS STORY "LOVE IS STRANGE" CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO CALL IT IF YOU HAVE IDEAS LEAVE A COMMENT...REMEMBER REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEE!!!