Chapter 2 Norman The Gnome???

"HALLO!!"

 A sudden voice shouts and Dipper and I scream "What'cha readin' you two, some nerd things?" I nudged Dipper and He hid the journal behind his back. "Uh, uh, it's nothing!"  "Uh, uh, it's nothing!" What? Are you actually not gonna show me?" Mabel imitates Dipper's voice..or tries to." Let's go somewhere private." 

I followed the twins to the living room oh and since Stan said there was no place else for Dipper and Mabel to sleep so they are sharing the room with me.  "It's amazing! Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, but according to this book, Gravity Falls has this secret dark side." "I had a feeling that this place was hiding something."

Dipper shows Mabel a random page and she gasps "Whoa! Shut. Up!" She pushed Dipper. 

" And get this! After a certain point, the pages just.. stop, like the guy who was writing it... mysteriously disappeared." Dipper and I say suddenly the door bell rings "Who's that?" Well, time to spill the beans." Mabel knocks over a can of beans on the table "

Whoop. Beans. This girl's got a date! Woot woot!" I raise an eyebrow "Date? Aren't you a bit young to date?" "Believe me I told her the same thing." Dipper sighs. "Let me get this straight: in the half hour I was gone, you already found a boyfriend?"

"What can I say? I guess I'm just IRRESISTIBLLLLE!" The Doorbell rings twice. "Oh. Coming!" Dipper sits down in a chair and reads the book along with me. "What'cha reading there, slicks?" Grunkle Stan comes in." Oh!" Dipper throws the book under the seat cushion and grabs a magazine. "We were was just catching up on, uh...Gold Chains For Old Men Magazine?"

"That's a good issue."

" Hey, family! Say hello to my new boyfriend!" Mabel says and introduces us to..Norman? 

"'Sup?" Why is that guy covering most of his face? Don't tell me he's another Robbie. "Hey..." "How's it hanging?" " We met at the cemetery. He's really deep.  Oh. Little muscle there. That's...what a surprise..." I face palm and examine the guy.

"So, what's your name?"

"Uh. Normal... MAN!" 

" He means Norman."

"Are you bleeding, Norman?"

"Yeah that looks like blood if im right." I adjust my glasses.

"It's jam."

" I love jam! Look. At. This!" Mabel gasps.

"So, you wanna go hold hands or... whatever?" Norman asks he while offering his hand for her to grab.

" Oh, oh, my goodness.Don't wait up!" 

With that she ran outside and Norman following her but runs into the wall several times on his way out.Theres  something about Norman that wasn't right. I decided to consult the journal along with Dipper. "Known for their pale skin and bad attitudes these creatures are often mistaken for... teenagers?! Beware Gravity Falls's nefarious...ZOMBIE!"