Chapter 3 The Gobblewonker

"Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?" Mabel asks while holding the syrup. Dipper on the other hand holding a mountie man,"I'm always ready!" "Then you know what this means!" Mabel and Dipper hold their respective syrup bottles and start to drip in into their mouths

" Ahhh!"

"Go, Sir Syrup!"

"Go, Mountie Man!"

"Go! Go!" I join in.

"Go! Go!"

"Almost... almost... Yes! I won!" Mabel says after coughing.

Dipper picks up and reads newspaper,"Ho ho, no way! Hey Mabel,Ally,check this out." I swallow the last bit of my pancake and stare at the announcement. "Human-sized hamster balls?  I'm human-sized!" 

"No, no, Mabel. This." I point  to a monster photo contest ad. "We see weirder stuff than that every day! We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we?"

" Nope, just memories. And this beard hair." Mable says holding it.

"Why did you save that?" Dipper tilts his head. Mabel shrugs and makes an "I dunno" sound.

"Good morning, knuckleheads. You two know what day it is?" Stan barges into the kitchen looking kinda happy,"Um... Happy anniversary?" Dipper mostly asks. 

"Your birthday?!" I ask next

" Mazel tov!"

Stan hits Dipper's head with a newspaper. " It's Family Fun Day, genius!"  He walks over to fridge and gets out milk, "We're cuttin' off work and having one of those, you know,bonding-type deals." Oh no not one of these again.

I still remember one time when I was 10.He took me with him to go fishing and despite the horrible weather he decided to go,next day I was in bed all day with a cold.

" Grunkle Stan, is this gonna be anything like our last family bonding day?" Mabel shuddes, "The county jail was so cold."

" All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?"

"YAY!" both Mabel and Dipper said.

"Wait, what?" I look over to Dipper.

****************************************

Before we entered Stans car,he decided to blindfold us so we wouldn't know where he's taking us. I have a bad feeling that we are going to the lake..again. "Blindfolds never lead to anything good."

" Blindfolds never lead to anything good." Dipper speaks.

"I agree."

"Wow! I feel like all my other senses are heightened. I can see with my fingers! Hey! Ally! Are you still wearing your glasses?" Mabel i think begins to touch Dipper's face, making him laugh then did the same with me.

Car jumps, making us fly into the doors. "Whoa! Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold?"

" Ha ha. Nah, but with these cataracts I might as well be. What is that, a woodpecker?" 

Once the car pulled over and we were outside Stan spoke up,"Okay, okay. Open 'em up!"

The three of us took out blindfolds off and my mouth fell open, "Ta-da! It's fishin' season!" This can't be happening again.

"No!!" I dramatically fall to the ground, "Why do you torture me like this Stan?!" He ignores my question and looks over to Mabel,

"Fishing?" She raises and eyebrow.