Chapter 1

Brittany Raymond P.O.V.

We were discussing the scene that I and "James' band" were in with Bree. Everyone was in a deep conversation, well almost everyone we were supposed to be figuring out our part but Myles and Briar were just too good involved in eachother they didn't realise but at this point everyone was looking at them.
"Yo Myles!" Lamar Shouted
"Helloooooo" Lamar continued
They still did not hear us but when bree came back in they both focused on her. Everyone was asked to stand up.
"Pick a duet partner or u could be in a trio you will produce a dance of any kind and the best 2 will be performed on the show" Bree said.
While bree was talking I noticed at the corner of my eye Bryles were not flirting. This was strange but better for everyone. Then suddenly when Bree finished speaking Briar tapped Myles on the shoulder and them went into a closet. Soon after that Myles went into the same closet that Briar went into.

Briar P.O.V.

While Bree was talking and wasn't paying attention to me I quickly tapped Myles on the shoulder and went into the closest.That was a signal to follow me. After about 2mins Myles came in. I didn't want to spend to much time in here because the others would notice.
I gave Myles a 5 sec kiss on the lips.
"You're Welcome" I said
We both came out of the cost together and everyone noticed
"Enjoy the kiss" Bree asked
After that comment I blushed a deep colour red but Myles just simply nodded. Everyone else in the room cooed.
I was so embarrased

AU: Sorry it is so short but i wilm try to update frequently
By the way i do not own the next step or anything that sounds familiar.